Diet kidney disease
The main points of the diet
impaired renal function is associated with symptoms such as swelling, intoxication, high blood pressure, discomfort in the lumbar region, frequent urination.
If you have problems with the kidneys, it is necessary to revise your diet – at the first stage it is recommended to severely restrict the consumption of salt.
Food for kidney disease is selected strictly individually – the range of dishes and products depend on the patient's condition and associated problems. The doctor must determine the rate of consumption of fluid, protein and salt.
Diet kidney disease
the diet of the patient should include foods with a diuretic effect. This category may include zucchini, beets, pumpkin, cucumbers, lettuce, raisins, prunes, apricots, melons, watermelons, apricots. It is recommended as often as possible to eat salads from fresh vegetables.
Meals should be prepared without salt – it should be issued to the patient on hand for adding to cooked food (maximum daily dose — 4 g).
In the period of exacerbation of the disease, doctors prescribe salt – free diet to improve the taste of dishes you can use lemon juice or quality vinegar.
is to Eat 4-5 times a day. The rate of fluid confined to a half gallon (it is considered the liquid that contains the products and dishes). As practice shows, the share of free liquid has about 800 ml.
the chemical composition of the diet of patients as follows:
• Protein: 70-80 grams
• Carbohydrates: 400-500 g
• Fat: 70-80 g
the Average daily calorie diet is 2800-3000 kcal.
fall Under the ban:
• Strong broth (mushrooms, fish, meat)
• Sharp spices and condiments
• Fatty meats
• Any smoked
• Preserves and pickles
• saltwater fish
• Legumes (beans, peas, soybeans)
• Some types of greens (spinach, sorrel, parsley)
• Chocolate, cocoa and coffee
the basis of the diet should be:
• Baked goods baking yesterday: gray and white salt-free bread salt-free cookies
• Drink: tea (you can add to drink milk), fruit drinks, juices from berries and fruits, rosehip infusion tea with honey
• Dairy products: cream, milk, kefir, sour cream, yogurt, fresh cheese
• First courses: soups with vegetables, fruits and grains, vegetarian soups, milk soups
• main dishes: lean meat or fish, steam meatballs, meatballs and meatballs
• cereal, pasta, cheese, vegetables, eggs (use last limited to)
• Desserts: prunes, dried apricots, baked apples, raisins, jelly and kissels from fresh berries and fruit, melons, watermelons, honey, jam
In the first half of the day it is recommended to eat vegetable dishes and cereals (especially useful to include in the dish the pumpkin). After lunch (around 14.00) in the priority of complex carbohydrates and a hot drink (it is important to remember about regulation of fluid intake).
Sample menu diet if you have kidney disease
• the First Breakfast: salad of boiled vegetables with sour cream and fresh cheese, a slice of bread yesterday's baking, butter and sweet tea
• Second Breakfast: scrambled eggs steam, a portion of buckwheat porridge with butter and freshly made fruit juice
• Lunch: vegetarian borscht with sour cream (half portion), boiled meat, mashed potatoes and compote
• Dinner: rice cakes with raisins and fruit jelly
• Before sleep: vitamin sweet juice and salt-free cookies
Reviews of doctors
Correctly composed diet for kidney disease and urinary tract facilitates the work of the affected organs and speeds recovery. Be healthy!