This diet is recommended to all who suffer from overweight or obesity, as it helps to remove unnecessary fats, while taking care about improving Your metabolism. In the classical diet, suggest to drastically reduce the consumption of sugar. Because sugar is very fast digesting, it goes into the fatty deposits. You also need to reduce in your diet the consumption of animal fat. Instead, they should eat vegetable fats, and increasing their share to 50%. They will help you expend fat accumulation.
Sitting on the classic diet should eat indigestible gastrointestinal tract carbohydrates. They give a feeling of satiety. Conversely, you need to give up foods that increase appetite. You also need to limit their intake of fluids and salt. The menu in this diet should consist of boiled, steamed and baked dishes.
Diet classic diets:
1. Your menu should always be boiled, baked or stewed vegetables. It could be cabbage, cauliflower, pumpkin or squash, turnips, eggplant, tomatoes. But such vegetables as beets, potatoes, carrots, turnips and peas, should not be included in the diet of more than 200 grams per day.
2. The presence of soups. Soups without meat or unsweetened fruit and berry soups with xylitol should eat no more than 250 grams per day. Soups of meat and vegetables in chicken broth can be included in the menu 2-3 times a week.
3. Permitted the use of milk, any dairy products, low-fat cottage cheese and a little sour cream.
4. The use of different kinds of cereals, pasta, cereals, puddings possible only in small quantities, replacing them bread.
5. Meat and seafood, poultry advise you to first boil and then bake, saute or fry. Consumption of the liver and tongue need to be reduced.
6. Permits the use of herbs (dill and parsley) in the weak broths or vegetable broths. Various sauces, vanilla, cinnamon and other spices.
7. Drinks permitted unsweetened, for example, vegetable, fruit or berry juice. You can drink tea made with rose hips and even coffee.
8. You can eat in a day 2 eggs scrambled or cooked in the form of an omelette.
9. Classic diet you can eat salads of different vegetables and seafood, as a salad, vegetable caviar, jellied meat or fish, jelly of beef, soaked herring.
10. Allowed consumption of black, wheat or bran bread, but it should not be more than 150 grams per day.
11. The fruit or berries, is made of jellies, compotes and mousses.
From your diet should exclude butter and puff pastry, soups with cereals, pasta and potatoes, heavy cream, cheese, salt, pickled vegetables. Forbidden sweet berries and fruits (e.g., bananas, grapes, dates, figs and raisins), as well as juices and compotes of them.