Diet for hemorrhoids bleeding
Information about the disease
the basis of occurrence of hemorrhoids is the increase of blood flow and the reduction of its outflow. This leads to the expansion of blood vessels and the formation of hemorrhoids. The impetus for the development of hemorrhoids can be:
• Genetic predisposition
• Frequent constipation
• Work involving prolonged standing or sitting
• Heavy physical activity
• Pregnancy, childbirth heavy
• Passive lifestyle.
• the Predominance in the diet of hot and spicy food
• infection of the organism that causes colitis or inflammation.
The principles of nutrition for hemorrhoids bleeding
it is Known that certain foods increase blood flow to the perineum and the pelvic vessels. This phenomenon gradually leads to overflow of blood veins, protrusion of the walls, formation of hemorrhoids. Diet prescribed for hemorrhoids bleeding, eliminate from the diet of spices, hot spices, any canned food, pickles, smoked products, marinades, alcohol (especially dangerous spirits).
As one of the causes of hemorrhoids is a tendency to constipation, the diet provides the body with plenty of fiber. Dietary fibers perform several important functions: serve as breeding environment for the intestinal microflora, absorb moisture, adsorb toxins, toxins and excess cholesterol, contribute to the stretching of the walls of the intestine and softening the stool, accelerate defecation.
the Diet prescribed for this disease, based on abundant fluid intake. With the shortage of drinking the stool has hardened, there is a tendency to constipation. During defecation, the person is forced to work too hard, which increases the blood flow to the pelvic organs and eventually leads to the formation of hemorrhoids. Every day should drink at least 8 glasses of water.
hemorrhoids, bleeding, attention should be paid to adherence to diet. Eating at the same time improves performance of the digestive tract and promotes timely bowel movements. You need to eat 5-6 times a day with an interval of 2-2.5 hours.
the basis of the diet should be:
• Vegetables, herbs, berries and fruits fresh or after cooking (in the priority carrots, beets, cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini, cucumbers, apricots, apples)
• Dried fruits (apricots, prunes)
• Cereal, cooked with water (buckwheat, barley, oat, barley)
• Bread flour
• Bran (rye, wheat, oat) of about 60 g per day
• Meat and poultry low-fat varieties.
• Fish and seafood
• Dairy products are low fat
• Vegetable oil (for cooking, add it to salads and to improve bowel movement every day drink a glass of yogurt with 1 tbsp oil)
Diet limits the consumption of the following products:
• Starchy vegetables
• Very sweet varieties of fruit
• Fresh bread
• Confectionery and sweets
• white rice
Diet for hemorrhoids bleeding improves intestinal motility, facilitate defecation, helps alleviate unpleasant symptoms. However, to cure the hemorrhoids it can not – it is necessary to follow the doctor's recommendations.