The Parisian diet
Dr. Tran suggested that the world system weight loss, based on a combination of diet and daily physical activity (each workout should take between 1 to 3 hours). With a large body mass it is advisable to do in the pool – the water reduces stress on the joints and minimizes the chance of injury.
Doctor developed 2 schemes of losing weight. The first scheme for 3 weeks takes a 4-5 kg weight loss. Scheme No. 2 allows you to lose 3 kg in 10 days. In compliance with any diet you should take vitamin-mineral complex containing magnesium, calcium and potassium. Also, Dr. Tran offers patients to take extra proteins.
Scheme No. 1, the Parisian diet
• Breakfast (between 8.00 and 10.00 am): a Cup of coffee or tea with sugar substitute and a serving of unsweetened yogurt with zero fat.
• Lunch (between 12.00 and 15.00): steam or boiled vegetables (250 g) and a vegetable salad
• Afternoon tea (17.00): unsweetened tea
• Dinner (between 20.00 and 21.00): to choose from – 100 grams lean fish and 250 g vegetable or side dish 150 g chicken fillet 200 g of vegetable garnish
When cooking, you can't use fats. To enhance the taste, you can add in a dish, vinegar, mustard, lemon, grass, pepper. Salt food should be very sparingly. Additionally it is allowed 3 times a week to eat 1 boiled chicken egg (at a time when most want to eat). When cooking vegetable side dishes you can't use the potatoes, carrots, beets, avocados, Brussels sprouts, artichokes. Diet eliminates rice, pulses and grains, bread, alcohol,
fruits. You can not eat any other meats besides chicken.
Tran offers tightly to dinner – he believes that the results obtained in the period from 20.00 to 21.00 calories the body begins to consume in the middle of the next day (the so-called active period). Based on these considerations, the nutritionist suggests not to get food in the morning and afternoon (supposedly the calories obtained at this time will be spent closer to the evening, when physical activity is reduced). Of course, overeating during any one meal is not worth it. The duration of this scheme is 3 weeks.
Scheme No. 2 the Paris diet
• Breakfast (from 8.00 to 10.00): a Cup of coffee or tea
• Lunch (between 12.00 to 15.00): raw vegetables (excludes the same types as in the first scheme, weight loss)
• Dinner (from 20.00-21.00): vegetables
the Duration of this scheme is 10 days.
Paris low-calorie diet reglamentary normal free fluid daily should drink 1.5 liters of mineral water or forth in the diet beverage (unsweetened). After Breakfast, you should take a complex of vitamins and amino acids as well as potassium and magnesium.
Women are advised to begin dieting at the beginning of the monthly cycle. If during a diet the person feels weak, be to give up the sport and return to exercise only after persistent improvement.
Parisian diet in the first option is much more preferable – it allows to diversify the diet of protein foods, which is essential to the normal functioning of the body. Judging by the reviews, this diet really helps to lose weight, only well-being during its passage leaves much to be desired.