A gluten-free diet
"Celiac disease" is a concept entered the lexicon in the late nineteenth century. This name was given to chronic disorders of the intestine, provoked several types of cereals (wheat, rye, oats, barley). The reason for the problem, as it turned out, is gluten (a protein substance cereal grains). Symptoms of celiac disease are flatulence, bloating, diarrhea. Against the background of these manifestations, there are signs of exhaustion and lack of vitamins. In childhood there is often a slowing of development and growth.
The essence of the diet
in people with sensitivity to gluten, the villi become damaged, contributing to the promotion of food through the small intestine. Diet exclude from the diet flour and most of the cereals. Due to the absence of specific protein compounds, fibers are strengthened, and the work of the gastrointestinal tract is restored. To go on a diet, you need to consult a doctor. He advises how to eat, but not feel deprived.
it is Important to remember that in addition to the obvious sources of gluten, there are "hidden". You need to carefully examine product labels. Based on what gluten intolerance is quite common, manufacturers have already started to produce gluten-free products (pasta, bread, pastries, cereals). It is possible to allocate the following brands of healthy food: McMaster, Rhizobia, Gallon, Glutano.
Recommended diet products
gluten-free Diet allows you to consume the following products:
• Natural meat and fish
• Any fruits and vegetables
• Vegetable oil (olive, corn, sunflower, soy)
• Cocoa, tea and coffee (with no additives)
you need to Eat 4-5 times a day (dinner – not later than 18.00). Diet should on a regular basis.
From the diet should exclude the following products:
• Wheat, barley, rye, oats (the last of the cereal, some sources recognize safe – it all depends on personal sensitivity)
• Products on the basis of the above-mentioned grains (breads, cookies, muffins, cakes, crackers, pizza, ready-made doughs, pancakes, pancakes, pasta, bran, oats)
• Products cooked breaded
• Meat products
Hidden sources of gluten can be:
• Some medications
• Ice cream
• Potato chips industrial production
• Industrial sauces.
• semi-finished Rice and chips with spices and seasonings
• Bouillon cubes and soups industrial production
• Vodka (without distillation)
Sample menu diet
we Offer several gluten free menu options.
Ration No. 1
• Breakfast: homemade dessert of cheese and fruit, rice cakes, organic cocoa, honey
• Lunch: vegetable soup with sour cream, mashed potatoes, a serving of fish, salad of green vegetables, stewed fruit
• Afternoon tea: tea with biscuits made of corn flour, a couple spoons of jam
• Dinner: a serving of millet porridge with added dried fruit, and yogurt
Ration No. 2
• Breakfast: porridge made from rice with added dried fruit, corn muffin and a Cup of coffee
• Gluten-free databasegateway dataused: soup in meat broth, a portion of gluten-free pasta and meatballs of beef-tea with marmalade
• Afternoon tea: rice crackers and fruit
• Dinner: buckwheat porridge with stewed meat, cucumber salad with greens, tea
Ration No. 3
• Breakfast: a slice of gluten free bread, scrambled eggs with cheese, steamed, Cup of cocoa
• Lunch: chicken soup with rice, a couple of pancakes made from buckwheat flour, stuffed with meat, tea
• afternoon Snack: banana
• Dinner: a serving of steamed vegetables, tea, rice bread
a Gluten-free diet is beneficial on condition of continuous compliance. Given that the therapeutic meal plan can be quite diverse, such a requirement can (in the absence of the store of gluten-free products can be ordered via the Internet).