in chronic pancreatitis in the stage of recovery (outside of an exacerbation or after it) is assigned to the 5P diet. How does this meal plan?
The purpose of the diet
Therapeutic meal plan helps to restore the functions of the pancreas. The diet protects against mechanical and chemical irritation of the walls of the gastrointestinal tract, prevents fatty infiltration, helps to normalize the activity of the gallbladder.
This diet is characterized by increased protein allotment to the decline in the proportion of essential oils, fats (primarily refractory), carbohydrates, purines, extractives, cholesterol, and crude fiber.
Products are baked (the crust should not be), steamed or boiled. Food is served, pre-chopped or wiping. All fried, cold and hot eliminates. Patients should eat 5-6 times a day.
the chemical composition distribution is as follows:
• the rate of fluid – 1.5 liters per day (excluding entrees)
• rate of salt – 10 grams per day
• rate of carbohydrates — 300-350 g (30-40 g sugar)
• the Norm of fat — 70-80 g (of which 75-80% — of animal origin)
• the rate of protein, 100 to 120 g (of which 60-65 % — animal origin)
• Optimal caloric intake — 2500-2600 kcal
• Recommended: crackers, yesterday or the dried wheat bread, unsweetened biscuits.
• banned: cakes from fancy and puff pastry, fresh bread and bread made from rye flour.
• Recommended: vegetarian soups with carrots, potatoes, pumpkin, squash, and oats, semolina and buckwheat, vermicelli, rice (in each serving, you can add 10 g of low fat sour cream or 5 g oil).
• banned: soups, milk-fish, mushrooms, meat broth, and soups with millet, borscht, cold soup, soup.
• Recommended: beef, rabbit, veal, chicken and Turkey.
• banned: duck and goose, fat meats. Excludes sausage, smoked products, canned food, brains, liver, kidneys.
• Recommended: fish with low fat content (served by the piece, boiled or in the form of cutlets). You can prepare jellied fish, pre-cook it.
• taboo: fried, smoked, stewed, salted fish, fatty fish, and canned fish and caviar.
• Recommended: fresh sour curd, low-fat calcined cottage cheese in its natural form, baked and steam green tea cheesecake. Milk administered in the diet for normal portability. A valid and low-fat mild cheese, milk drinks, sour cream and cream (a small amount).
• prohibited: dairy products high fat, sweetened dairy products.
• Recommended: no more than 2 x the protein and half a yolk a day (protein omelets cooked or added to dishes).
• banned: the dishes with the addition of whole eggs, eggs, hard-boiled or fried in fat.
• Recommended: poloveckie pureed porridge made from oatmeal, buckwheat, semolina and rice (they are cooked in water or diluted milk). It is permissible to cook cereal puddings, soufflés, casseroles.
• banned: crisp cereal (not recommended to eat barley, barley, corn and millet).
• Recommended: baked, boiled, pureed vegetables (carrots, potatoes, beets, cauliflower, pumpkin, zucchini, green peas).
• banned: turnip, eggplant, cabbage, radish, radish, garlic, onion, spinach, sorrel, sweet pepper, mushrooms.
• Recommended: semi-sweet dairy, fruit and berry gravy, sauces on weak vegetable broth.
• banned: sauces for fish, mushroom, meat broths, and sauces with tomato and spices.
• Recommended: sweet mild tea with a slice of lemon or low-fat milk, broth hips, berry and unsweetened fruit juices diluted with water.
• banned: cocoa, coffee, grape juice, cold and carbonated drinks.
• Recommended: butter (about 30 g per day) and refined vegetable oil (about 15 grams per day).
• banned: any other fats.
Diet 5P – therapeutic nutrition plan. Judging by the reviews, no gross, fatty and starchy foods provides steady improvement of the patient's condition.