Diet for dysbiosis in children
With dysbiosis diet is tailored to the age and individual peculiarities of the organism. It is necessary to exclude any factors (physical, chemical, thermal), irritating the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract.
Food should be warm, you need to follow the diet, the child is supposed to give small portions of food.
• all greasy and fried foods
• Pickles, and any canned
• the Mushrooms and mushroom broth
• Fatty meats and fish
• Butter cakes
• Pastries with cream.
Sharply restricted the use of sugar (it promotes rapid growth of pathogenic microflora).
In the diet of the diet can enter the following products and dishes:
• Stewed or boiled meat low-fat varieties (you can also cook minced meat steam meatballs, burgers, etc.)
• low-fat fish
• a Well-boiled cereals (buckwheat, oats, etc.)
• Vegetables (they can be steamed, broiled, boiled, baked)
• Baked apples
• Wheat or branny bread baking yesterday
• Dry biscuits, wheat crackers
• Fruit juice, diluted with water in proportion 1:2 or 1:3
• herbal Teas chamomile, peppermint, rose hips, cranberries, raspberry leaves, currants
• Dill water
• fruit Drinks
• Compotes and kissels from a cranberry, raspberries, apricots, currants
• Vegetable soup
• the First dishes prepared with weak and low-fat meat broth
• Dairy products
In the acute phase eliminates the use of rich coarse fiber raw vegetables and very sweet fruit. When lactose deficiency should be excluded from the diet of baby milk.
In agreement with the doctor can give the patient dietary supplements containing live bifidobacteria and lactobacilli. They help to restore the immune response and gut flora to cope with pathogenic bacteria, improve the functioning of the liver, stomach, pancreas, intestines.
Diet while breastfeeding
If the dysbiosis there is a baby who is breast-fed, the diet described above, must comply with the mother. Further excluded are foods that cause individual reaction in toddler (you need to keep a food diary).
Diet for dysbiosis in children should be agreed with your doctor – he'll offer the most reasonable treatment plan.