Diet for lung cancer
Advice on nutrition
Diet for lung cancer is based on plant foods. Vegetables, fruits, berries and cereals are rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, flavonoids and other important elements.
the Most useful are:
• Brightly colored berries, fruits and vegetables — citrus fruits, tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, cherries, pineapples, apricots, cranberries, etc.
• Fruits and vegetables, having in its composition anthocyanidin (this category includes blueberries, bilberries, blue cabbage, dark grapes, etc.)
• dandelion Greens, nettle, celery, etc.
• Blue-green algae
• Garlic and onion
• members of the cabbage family (it is necessary to highlight radishes, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts, broccoli, mustard greens, etc.)
• Whole grains
• Sprouts wheat and other grains.
in Addition to the plant foods in the diet must include dietary sorts of meat (rabbit, poultry fillets, veal). We should not forget about dairy products. Cheese, kefir, yogurt better to cook at home (yeast can be purchased in pharmacies).
Liquid diet still presents the dining room or mineral water. Useful melt water to drink – in the process of freezing and thawing, it is cleaned of contaminants. Doctors suggest patients to drink herbal teas, green tea.
to Prepare food in different ways, but roasting would have to give. It is useful to eat steamed, stewed or baked dishes. Eating is fractional, this normalizes the digestive system.
the rate of consumption of eggs is restricted. Salt food possible, but very moderately. The diet should contain healthy fats: their supply of vegetable oil, fatty fish, avocado.
in this disease must be excluded from the diet:
• Refractory fat
• Fatty foods
• Fast food
• Foods, saturated food additives and preservatives
Sample menu for lung cancer
• the First Breakfast: fresh and baked Apple, a glass of freshly made juice
• Second Breakfast: scrambled eggs, steamed light vegetable salad with greens, brown bread, green tea
• Lunch: soup of vegetables, whole grain bread, salad with avocado slices, chicken fillet, boiled and decoction of rose hips
• Dinner: steamed or baked vegetables, slice fish, green tea with lemon
• Before sleep: homemade yogurt
Diet for lung cancer remains balanced – the patient receives all the necessary elements to maintain the body's defenses.