Diet green tea
Briefly about the benefits of green tea
Green tea is a drink with medicinal properties which are known to people since ancient times. Tea leaves contains antioxidants, tannins and essential oils, they prevent the active oxidation.
Due to its useful part of green tea prevents the development of cancer, removes excess cholesterol, normalizes blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
healthy drink fights viruses and bacteria, tones the body, eliminates excess intercellular fluid, strengthens the immune system, leads to normal fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
Green tea has beneficial effects on blood vessels, improves blood composition. The composition of tea contains important amino acids, vitamins (C, E, b group), tioned, flavonoids, polysaccharides, mineral substances, fluoride.
How to brew green tea?
it's No secret that only a properly brewed beverage retains all the beneficial properties of the original product. Tea use soft purified water it must be heated to 70-80 degrees, but bring it to a boil is not necessary.
to make tea you need in a porcelain dish, which was pre-rinsed with boiling water. After tea leaves are filled with water, the first welding portion is poured. Then pour a new batch of the liquid and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes.
the Optimal rate of 2 tsp per 250 ml of water. High-quality grades of tea allowed to brew up to seven times.
Reasonable length of diet 7 days, the average loss of weight: 2-4 kg.
the Main rule is eating during the diet, unsweetened green tea (1 liter per day). Drink a beverage as hot or cold (one hour before meals or one hour after it).
the Exception are:
• Refined products
• Any sweets
• Smoked meats, pickles
• Butter cakes
• Greasy and fried foods
in Addition to tea is recommended to drink sparkling water. Eating is fractional, up to six times a day.
Sample menu diet
Option # 1
• Breakfast: toasted rye bread, 2 tbsp low fat cottage cheese
• Second Breakfast: egg and toasted rye bread
• Lunch: vegetable soup, 100 g of boiled meat
• Snack: soaked in water dried fruits (some)
• Dinner: vegetable salad, steamed fish, 2-3 tbsp cereal
Option # 2
• Breakfast: 200 ml of kefir or drinkable yogurt (with no additives), 2-3 grain bread
• lunch: 200 ml of yogurt or a couple of fruit (apples, pears)
• lunch: a serving of buckwheat cereal, a slice of braised or boiled fish, salad from cabbage with greens, seasoned with vegetable oil
• Snack: fruit or freshly made juice
• Dinner: a serving of baked vegetables (as an option: fruit salad, no Mayo or salad and the big Apple)
• Before bed: 200 ml of kefir or drinking yogurt with no additives
Diet offers daily drink a liter of tea, but it is known that large quantities of this drink can lead to kidney problems and even to the formation of stones in the liver. If you have a serious problem with these bodies, pick another diet.
Those who love green tea, speak about the diet is very positive – you will lose weight steadily and does not return after completion (not to overeat).