Diet after intestinal infection
Diet after intestinal infections in adults – what are the foods and dishes it is based? We offer to your attention the detailed recommendations.
After the completion of acute intestinal infection still needs to comply with certain restrictions. Remains valid refusal of food, chemically, thermally or mechanically irritating the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines. Excluded spices, spicy seasonings, broth, vegetables and fruits rich in crude fiber.
served in the form of heat (hot and cold food is prohibited). It is extremely important to observe moderation to get up from the table with a slight feeling of hunger.
• First courses: vegetable soups mucous soups, cereals, soups, lean on a weak broth, and soups on a diluted milk (the latter only after normalization of stool)
• congee with homemade croutons
• Niinistoe and lean meat (it is boiled, cooked steam cutlets, meatballs, dumplings)
• low-fat varieties of fish
• a Well-boiled cereals (buckwheat, rice, etc.)
• Vegetables (pureed or mashed)
• Dairy products: unsweetened yogurt, low fat kefir, fermented baked milk, yogurt, mild cheese, cottage cheese (especially calcined)
• Steam omelets, eggs, cooked soft-boiled
• jam, jelly, jelly (with natural juice)
• Baked apples
• Black currant, pear, cranberry, gooseberry (fresh or they can be introduced into the diet only after stable normalization of stool)
• Wheat bread (dried), white crackers, dry biscuits, biscuits
• a Decoction of rose hips or dried blueberries
• non-acidic juices in diluted form
• still Mineral water
• Vegetable oil
Even after normalization of stool is still 4-5 days to refrain from whole milk and sweets. To full recovery will have to defer the use of such products as:
• Millet porridge
• cabbage, beets, radishes, turnips, garlic and onions (raw), sorrel, mushrooms, melons, apricots, plums
• Rye bread, products from puff and fancy pastry
The chemical composition of the diet
• Proteins: 100-110 g
• Fats: 80g (about 20% of vegetable fats)
• Carbohydrates: 350-400 g
Average daily calories: 2500-2700 kcal. The intake of salt — 10 g. Daily is recommended to drink about one and a half liters of liquid.
As practice shows, the diet helps stabilize condition after suffering an intestinal infection. But do not forget: long observance sparing food plan can adversely affect the digestive tract. As soon as the condition improved, gradually expand the range of dishes and to refuse pureed food.