Diet in rheumatoid arthritis joints
Diet in rheumatoid arthritis joints is intended to normalize metabolism and neutralize an inflammatory process. On rules of drawing up of the diet and we invite you to learn.
What is rheumatoid arthritis joints?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a systemic disease characterized by lesions of small joints. The exact cause of this disease is unknown – there is evidence that the process has the infectious nature.
the hereditary Disease develops in predisposed individuals as a result of violations of the immune system on the background of infectious lesions. In addition to medicamentous methods of treatment has great value and diet changes.
Advice on nutrition
In the period of exacerbation of the disease is recommended to reduce caloric intake (sick little move due to severe pain).
the regulation of fat intake is 70 g/day. Preference remains for milk fats and vegetable oils. Also shall be controlled carbohydrates. Substantially limited sweets (jam, candy, sugar, etc.).
Significantly reduced the rate of salt intake (salt is recommended ready meals). The amount of protein remains within the physiological norm (about 1 g/1 kg of body weight).
In the diet increases the amount of vitamins C, PP, group B. They are contained in the juices (fruit and vegetable) and raw vegetables, fruits, or greens.
nutritional Advice should be obtained from the attending physician. Often patients with rheumatoid arthritis prescribed a soft diet including:
• Lean meat and poultry
• Any fish (including oily)
• Wheat bread yesterday's baking or dried
• First dishes (vegetable soups, soups on low meat or fish broth with the addition of cereals, vegetables)
• selection of cereals (the most useful buckwheat, oats, barley)
• Vegetables and meals based on them (stews, mashed potatoes, salads, etc.)
• fresh juices
• low-fat dairy products
• Vegetable oil
• Eggs (limited)
the Exception are subject to the following items:
• Soup and cabbage soup
• Rich broth
• Sorrel and spinach
• Offal (kidneys, liver) and dishes based on them.
• Pastries (they contribute to weight gain, which puts extra pressure on the joints)
• Any kind of soft drink
Limitation subject products that enhance the immune response (determined individually). Most often this reaction:
• Eggplant, red peppers, tomatoes, potatoes
• Fatty dairy products
• Fatty meats
• Wheat, nuts, citrus fruits
diet in rheumatoid arthritis brings significant relief, but to refuse treatment is impossible. Detailed recommendations should give the doctor.