Diet pancreatic necrosis
Information about the disease
Necrosis – quite serious disease of the abdominal organs. This pathology develops due to violations of protection mechanisms – the pancreas gradually begins to digest its own tissues, formation of necrotic areas.
— nausea and vomiting;
— rapid pulse;
— severe pain in the abdomen (it is usually localized in the left hypochondrium);
— high temperature.
When necrosis of the pancreas should eat fractional (6-7 times a day), each time eating a small amount of food. It's advisable to follow a diet (ie, eat on the clock).
of Great importance is the temperature of serving dishes: food should be neither cold nor hot.
it is Desirable to unload the digestive tract takes priority mashed and finely chopped food. The products can be steamed, boiled, baked (without the crust).
The basis of the diet
When pancreatic necrosis in priority are the following products:
• Wheat bread yesterday's baking, savoury biscuits, crackers
• the First dishes vegetable soup with oats, rice, buckwheat, semolina and pasta
• Lean meats, fish, poultry (steam meatballs, burgers, etc.)
• egg-white omelettes, steamed (for no more than 2 protein per day)
• low-fat dairy products (milk drinks, calcined cottage cheese, skim milk)
• Well cooked or pureed porridge on the water or in diluted milk
• Sweet berries and fruits
• Fruit compotes, kissels, jelly, mousses on the xylitol or a small amount of sugar
• Vegetables (in priority potatoes, zucchini, carrots, cauliflower, pumpkin, beetroot, green peas)
• a Decoction of rose hips (weak)
• Weakly brewed tea (you can add lemon, milk)
• Freshly prepared juices without sugar (it is recommended to dilute with water)
• Vegetable oil (refined) – no more than 10-15 grams per day
• butter – 30 g per day
What not to eat when pancreatic necrosis?
fall Under the ban:
• Alcoholic beverages (any, including low alcohol)
• Cocoa and chocolate
• Juice of grapes
• Any kind of soft drink
• All cold food and drinks
• Rye bread
• Fresh pastries
• Fish, mushroom, meat broths (and any dish based on them)
• Pastries and puff pastry
• Meals with white cabbage (borsch, cabbage soup, etc.)
• Whole milk powder and soups, cooked in it
• Smoked meats, preserves, pickles, marinades
• Fatty meats and fish
• Sausage and meat products
• the egg Yolk and products made from whole eggs
• Spices and spicy seasonings
• Any crisp cereal
• cabbage, radish, turnips, spinach, eggplant, onions, radish, garlic, sweet pepper, sorrel, mushrooms
• the Dates, figs, bananas, grapes
• Cooking fats
Diet pancreatic necrosis of the pancreas should be observed for a long period of time. Only in this case, there is a persistent improvement in the patient's condition.