Hypoallergenic diet for breastfeeding moms
Hypoallergenic diet for breastfeeding mothers – is it really necessary? Today, some scientists do not insist on the complete exclusion of foods that can cause allergies – it is believed that the child should "train" your immune system. We offer to your attention two variants of the diet – classic and alternative.
Hypoallergenic diet for lactating mothers (a classic version during breastfeeding)
According to observations, hypersensitivity to chicken eggs and cow's milk protein there is, respectively, 62% and 85% of children with food allergies. Based on this, nursing mothers are advised to adhere to a hypoallergenic diet. Milk in addition to the exception are products that can enhance the body's reaction, accelerating the penetration of allergens. This category includes:
• Onions and garlic
• Radish and radish
• Meat, mushroom, fish, chicken bouillon
• Any hot spices
Because milk and eggs provide an important set of nutrients, to completely abandon them is simply unreasonable. To minimize the risk of Allergy development allows pre-processing: long boiling milk or fermenting, boiling eggs for 10 minutes.
the Amount of pasta, cereals, wheat bread and sugar in the diet of lactating mothers should be reduced by 20-25%. Rate of salt is reduced by 30%.
in Addition to milk and eggs excludes the following products:
• Seafood, eggs, saltwater fish
• Coffee, chocolate, cocoa
• Vegetables, berries, fruits red or orange
• Exotic fruits (kiwi, avocado, pineapple)
• Rich broth
• Products contain preservatives and dyes
• Brew and beer
• Ham, sausages
• Confectionery & sweets
• Dairy products
• fruits and Vegetables white or green color
• Vegetarian, vegetables, soups, cereals
• Lean pork and beef, chicken or Turkey
• Wheat bread flour 2nd grade, and also darker varieties (Darnitskiy, etc.)
• Tea, juice, juice
• Melted butter
• Vegetable oil
• Mild and unsalted cheese
A hypoallergenic diet is recommended to stick to throughout breast-feeding.
The alternative hypoallergenic diet for nursing moms
As already mentioned, modern experts oppose classic hypoallergenic diet for breastfeeding mom. It is proved that they can trigger the development of allergies, rather than prevent its occurrence. The fact that feeding on mother's milk the baby "meets" with a possible "provocateurs", as his immune system learns to fight them.
Thus, while breastfeeding mothers are advised to observe only the most minimal restrictions. In fact, to eat is in the usual way, just controlling the portion size and frequency of consumption of a product.
Another significant disadvantage of classic hypoallergenic diet – a deficiency of valuable components (proteins, vitamins, minerals) – this may be the cause of poor child development.
in Addition to the baby suffering itself the nursing mother: her body is not getting the full set of nutrients, begins to use its own resources (in particular, actively "seized" the calcium from bones and teeth). On the backdrop of a serious shortage may even decrease lactation.
The list of reasonable restrictions for nursing mothers
Nursing moms is not:
• Use whole raw milk (at the same time, it is possible to cook porridge, it is permissible to add it in tea)
• Drink sweet drinks
• Eating fast food and chips
do Not be restricted:
• Milk drinks, cottage cheese, cheese, yogurt
• non-Greasy, non-fried, mild meat
• Vegetables, berries, fruits with the exception of the bright red and contributing to the formation of gas fruit
2-3 times a week should eat:
• Fish and eggs
• Sausage and cooked sausage
• Orange and red fruits and vegetables
• Peas, beans, beans, grapes, cabbage (including sauerkraut), brown bread (150 g per day)
• Pastries, sweets and confectionery
In some cases, can be used such diet? In atopic dermatitis, in case of diathesis, intolerance to milk protein in a child, etc. consult a doctor!
As practice shows, hypoallergenic diet for breastfeeding moms needs to be unique. Eliminating the foods that cause the baby allergies, it is possible to achieve an optimal result.