The essence of a low-carb diet
This method is not very "cleverness". All that is required for successful weight loss is a serious reduction in the proportion of carbohydrates. At the same time to count calories and limit yourself to other batteries, there is no need.
The principle of the diet
When glucose enters the human body, it is carried to the body cells and serves as a source of energy. The more sugar we consume, the more insulin produced in the body. Insulin transportorul glucose into the cells of the body, but not all of its molecules are consumed during the day — the excess is deposited as fat.
When the body is not getting the right amount of carbohydrates, a source of energy is glycogen accumulated in the liver. If these reserves are exhausted, comes the turn of adipose tissue. This principle is used in low-carb diets.
Menu low-carb diet
This diet does not require drastic changes to the usual diet. The first step is to gradually reduce the amount of sugars and starch. This approach minimizes possible stress to give up sweets is quite difficult.
Limit shall be:
• Baking and pastry
• soft drinks (carbonated, still)
• Any alcohol (including beer)
• Sweet fruit
• Starchy vegetables
• Semi-finished products
the diet should contain:
• Nuts and seeds
• meat and Meat products (beef liver, lean beef, chicken, goose and duck meat, Turkey, quail meat, ham, veal, lamb, venison, rabbit, any fowl).
• Fish (flounder, cod, catfish, halibut, herring, salmon, mackerel, trout, snapper, tuna, sardines),
• Crustaceans and molluscs (lobster, crabs, mussels, oysters, shrimp, scallops, squid)
• Dairy products (cottage cheese, any cheese, dairy products, etc.)
• Greens and non-starchy vegetables (arugula, alfalfa sprouts, lettuce, endive, celery, mint, fennel, garlic, dill, parsley, radishes, asparagus, sorrel, celery, chard, green onions, leeks, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell and hot peppers, olives, green beans, beets, any cabbage, zucchini, eggplant, turnips, pumpkin, rhubarb, pea pods, sauerkraut)
• Chicken and quail eggs
• Grapefruit and green apples
• Vegetable and animal fats
to support the body, it is recommended to take a multivitamin. Every day you need to drink at least two liters of water without gas.
The results of a low-carb diet
it is Noticed that low-carb diet provides the best result compared to many methods, including compared to nizkorodov diet plans. Less than six months out 15-20 pounds overweight. Interestingly, after reaching the desired weight, can not be afraid that the pounds will once again return to its place. The body changes and adopts a new mode of power for granted. Weight stabiliziruemost strap and the weight no longer experiences major fluctuations.
Contraindications to non-carbohydrate diet
Without consulting a doctor low carb diets do not stick to if you have any chronic diseases. This meal plan is not suitable for teenagers and older people. It is absolutely contraindicated to pregnant women and nursing mothers (in this period must be observed for optimal balance of all batteries).
Advantages and disadvantages
the low-carb diet allows you to lose weight without painful feelings of hunger. It is very effective and provides a stable result.
the disadvantages include the lack of sweets – totally indifferent to them people are extremely rare. To adjust to low-carb eating plan is not easy – it sometimes causes not only psychological but also physical discomfort (because of the shortage of glucose may experience dizziness and weakness).
low carb diet for weight loss popular among professional athletes – this meal plan dries the body, but it does not prevent to get the coveted "cubes" of the muscles (their building material is protein, the consumption of this element in the diet does not restrict). Before you sit on such a diet, get a doctor's opinion about it.