Briefly about the benefits of diet
Milk diet is useful for both adults and children, but there are some contraindications, which you will learn later in this article. In General, milk is a very valuable product.
Milk compensates for a deficiency of calcium and vitamins. It provides us with a supply of easily digestible proteins and carbohydrates. This product strengthens the immune system, normalizes sleep, helps convert fats and carbohydrates into energy, speeds up metabolism, removes from the body excess moisture, relieves heartburn and has beneficial effects on the gastrointestinal mucosa.
Diet for weight loss milk
There are different options breast diet, we will introduce you to the most popular ones.
Option # 1 (mono-diet on milk)
all day, dispense 1 liter of milk and drink each portion at a time when hunger is impossible. The optimal duration of such rigid discharge 1-3 days, although some strong personalities adhere to breast mono 5 days. Weight loss in one day is 0.5-1 kg.
Option # 2 (milk-banana-diet)
the Daily ration includes the following products:
• Milk – 500 ml
• Bananas (medium size) – 2 PCs.
• Sparkling mineral water
• Herbal tea without sugar or honey
Milk and bananas can be consumed, alternating with each other, and can be combined together, making these products a cocktail. Water and tea are allowed to drink in any quantity. The average duration of this diet is 2-3 days. Weight loss reaches 1-3.
Option # 3 (vegetable-milk diet)
menu includes the following products:
• low-fat milk 250-300 ml (it has to be drunk in two SIPS, separate from other foods)
• Vegetable broth (without spices, fat, salt, sugar)
• Black or branny bread — 120 g
• Any vegetables (fresh, boiled) — 400 grams
• Fruits and berries (strawberries, apples, pears) – 250 g
• Vegetable oil – 15 ml
• Green tea with lemon
• low-fat cottage cheese -50 g
the Duration of this technique of weight loss is 6-7 days. Weight loss over the period of 2-3 kg.
Option # 4 (milk-vegetable diet)
During this diet fruit can't be eaten. Vegetables should prefer carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, lettuce and cabbage (the daily norm of vegetables should not exceed 1-1.5 kg). The amount of milk: 0.5-1 liters (can some milk to replace other dairy products low fat). Supplement diet is brown bread (1-2 thin slices), corn or oat flakes (they should eat for Breakfast). The duration of this diet for 5-7 days. Average weight loss per day 400-700 g.
Option # 5 (fruit and milk diet)
in the Morning (after awakening) and evening (before bedtime) you need to drink a glass of unsweetened green tea. Throughout the day you can eat:
• cottage Cheese low-fat – 100 g
• Sour or sour-sweet fruits and berries – 400 g
• Milk – 500 ml
the Optimal duration of the diet – 3 days. Weight loss is 2-3 kg.
Option # 6 (milk diet for weight gain)
This variant of the diet is designed for those who want to gain weight. The fat content of milk and dairy products limit is not. Milk should be consumed throughout the day (during the first Breakfast, snack, before bedtime).
• Breakfast: biscuit and warm milk with a spoon of honey
• lunch: sandwich of bran bread, ham and cheese, boiled egg, vegetable salad with mayonnaise or sour cream and coffee with milk
• Lunch: mushroom soup, a couple slices of bran bread, a serving of cottage cheese with dried fruit and sour cream, and black tea
• Afternoon tea: warm milk with a spoon of honey
• Dinner: meat stewed with vegetables, salad and jelly with a cupcake
• Before bedtime: warm milk with a spoon of honey
Milk diet is not suitable to those people who have a lactase deficiency (the enzyme involved in the processing of milk sugar – lactose).
it is Worth remembering that milk – quite a strong allergen (any adverse events arising from the use of milk should alert you).
an Obstacle to this eating plan is the tendency of the organism to the formation of phosphate stones in the kidneys and deposition of calcium salts in blood vessels.
Milk diet for weight loss pleased with a variety of options – choose any of them and lose weight (better) health. Before diet remember to consult a doctor.