Diet for pancreas
This diet has a low caloric content (1800 kcal). During the diet is recommended to use the physiological norm of protein (for an adult it is 80 g). 2/3 of protein food must be of vegetable origin (this means that only a third accounted for proteins of animal origin). The consumption of fats and carbohydrates is sharply restricted (to 60 and 200 g, respectively). The exception are foods that trigger bloating. Under the prohibition is a food rich in crude fiber and extractive substances (they stimulate the secretion of digestive juices). Daily is recommended to drink 1.5 – 2 liters of water. Salt will have to be limited to 8-10 grams per day.
Products for diet
the Product is ground (grate) and can be baked, boiled or steamed. The serving temperature of the dishes should be comfortable (cold and hot meals should not be consumed).
Diet menu for pancreas
the Basis of the diet are the following food, drinks and meals:
• Weak tea with a small amount of sugar (you can add lemon, milk)
• a Decoction of rose hips
• Diluted juices
• Wheat bread yesterday's baking or dried, fresh, and crackers and cookies app
• Dairy products and beverages (non-acidic and low-fat cottage cheese, yogurt, etc.)
• Vegetarian cereal pureed soups with the addition of 5 g of butter or 10 grams of sour cream
• Egg whites — 2 pieces 2 egg yolks
• Lean meat, poultry and fish
• Pureed or viscous cereals and products from cereals (casseroles etc.)
• Refined vegetable oil – 15g
• butter – 30 g
• Starchy vegetables
• non-acidic fruits and berries
• Savory or sweet mousses and jellies.
Under the ban are:
• Cocoa, coffee, soda, and cold drinks and grape juice
• Fresh pastry and baking
• Dairy products high fat
• Meat broths and dishes based on them.
• hard-boiled Eggs and whole eggs
• Fatty fish, meat and poultry
• Sausages, canned food, smoked products, caviar and offal.
• Crisp cereal (barley, corn, barley grits and millet is subject to limitation)
• Not pureed raw vegetables
• Grapes, dates, bananas, figs
• Confectionery and any sweets
• Fat and cooking oils
• Any alcoholic beverages
From the above list of allowed foods, you can make your menu completely independently, but it will not hurt to consult with your doctor who can adjust recommendation on diet for the pancreas.