Diet for psoriasis
The main recommendations of the diet with psoriasis
in this disease, it is recommended to consume foods cooked in water or steamed. To normalize motor function of the bowel requires herbal products that stimulates evacuation. It is worth remembering that certain fruits and vegetables can cause fermentation in the intestines, which in this disease is absolutely unacceptable – the product range you need to choose with this in mind, remarks (fermentation cause legumes, cabbage, etc.).
In the diet included the vegetables: beets, carrots, cauliflower, tomatoes, pumpkin, green leafy salad. To eat this food in its raw form, and after sparing thermal processing. Permissible to use bread flour (wheat or rye). From cereals preferably buckwheat, barley and oatmeal. Porridge need to cook in the water, and in the preparation of soups is permissible to use weak broths, and vegetable broths. Fish and meat low-fat varieties are also included in the diet of the diet – they can boil, bake, stew, cook for a couple. With good endurance protein food is recommended to eat eggs, cooked boiled. Patients it is highly desirable to regularly drink freshly made juices and dairy products, as well as to include in the diet vegetable oils, bran and dried fruits (dates, prunes, apricots, figs). Relief brings cool food.
the Exception are:
• Turnip, radish, garlic, onion, mushroom, radish and other vegetables containing essential oil
• Bakery products made of white flour
• Fatty meats, poultry and fish
• Smoked meats, pickles, marinades, hot spices
• strong brewed coffee and tea
the Limitation shall be:
• Semolina and rice
Sample menu diet for psoriasis
• the First Breakfast: fresh homemade cottage cheese and salad, dressed with oil, and weakly brewed tea with milk
• Second Breakfast: fruit juice
• Lunch: precast vegetable soup, a serving of steamed beets with a piece of boiled lean meat and stewed fruit
• Snack: a decoction of rose hips
• Dinner: vegetable stew with a slice of steamed fish and weak tea
• Shortly before bedtime: a decoction of rose hips
In addition to the menu:
• Branny bread (150 g)
• Sugar – 25-30 g
• Vegetable oil — 10 g
Diet for biliary dyskinesia for adults and children will help to mitigate the unpleasant symptoms of this disease (for precise recommendations you should consult your doctor).