Briefly about the benefits of the sea diet
as the name suggests, this technique of weight loss and health improvement is based on seafood and particularly seaweed (kelp). This useful product should eat no less than 200-250 g Daily eating kelp, you can rid the body of toxins and fill it with useful items necessary for the proper functioning of all organs. In marine fish, shrimp and other seafood, you can find iodine, copper, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, etc Deficiency of fatty acids will make up fish oil. A useful composition of seafood relieves depression, strengthens bone tissue and heart muscle, cleanses the blood of excess cholesterol. In addition, the marine diet is also rejuvenates the body.
Diet marine diet
There are several variants of the marine diet. We offer to your attention the most popular ones.
Option # 1
the weight of the servings in this case does not specify, however, overeating is strictly prohibited.
• for Breakfast and dinner: salad of carrots, seaweed, cucumber and green peas with a dressing of olive oil
• lunch: a seafood salad with the obligatory inclusion of seaweed and greens, seasoned with lemon juice and olive oil
In salads valid add spices: curry, ginger, pepper. Of salt better to give up completely. We recommend that you drink clean water and unsweetened green tea.
With a strong sense of hunger can organize a snack consisting of toast and a small amount of red caviar. On the morning of a valid replenish your carbohydrates, eating a slice of dark chocolate or a spoonful of natural honey. The duration of the marine diet should not exceed weeks. During this time, you can usually leave 3-5 kg of excess weight. Again to resort to the "sea" diet can be a month later.
Option # 2
the Duration of this version of the sea diet – 3 days. Weight loss is 3 lbs. Diet consists of the following set of products: marine fish low-fat varieties, scallops, shrimp, crab, clams, mussels. The diet is to distribute 4 meals, the amount of each food portion – 100 g Salt and spices cannot be used. As a dressing, let's just lemon juice.
Option # 3
the Duration of this diet should not exceed three weeks. Breakfast, lunch and dinner should be combined.
• Toast – 2 pieces, tuna in its own juice – 50 grams, and tomato, green salad and tea
• the Toast – 1 PCs, sardines in own juice – 50 g orange juice
• Casserole of lean fish and vegetables as well as tomato juice
• Any seafood – 150 g vegetable salad with a dressing of lemon juice and a small amount of olive oil
• Canned tuna 90 g and vegetable salad seasoned with lemon juice
• Fish baked with vegetables – 150 g
• Salad made from hard boiled eggs, kelp, cucumber, Apple and tomatoes (weight portions 100 g)
• Baked in foil saltwater fish – 150 g salad of tomatoes, cucumbers and broccoli with a dressing of lemon juice and olive oil
• Toast, fish cakes, green peas and fresh vegetables
Marine diet should not be followed when serious problems with the functioning of the digestive organs, and in the presence of allergic reactions to any seafood.
Methods of weight loss based on seafood, will only benefit your body, however, exceed the recommended time it is not necessary – it is fraught with negative consequences.