Cleansing fruit diet
Briefly about the benefits of fruit
Fruit is literally saturated with useful minerals and vitamins. Their composition includes pectin and dietary fiber – they have a beneficial effect on intestinal peristalsis and normalize the stomach. Useful sugars (glucose, fructose, sucrose) provide the energy the brain and body. A plant based diet heals the body, normalizes blood pressure, removes cholesterol and neutralizes free radicals.
Diet diet, option # 1
the First day
• Breakfast: a glass of freshly made fruit juice and any fruit.
• Lunch: salad with sweet and sour fruit and a glass of still mineral water
• Dinner: salad of sweet and sour fruits and freshly prepared fruit juice
the Second day
• Breakfast: fruit platter and sparkling mineral water
• Dinner: salad of fresh vegetables and still mineral water
• Dinner: the vegetables boiled along with a couple of sour-sweet fruit
the Third day
• Breakfast: fruit platter and a glass of freshly prepared fruit juice
• Dinner: salad of fresh vegetables and a glass of still mineral water
• Dinner: soup made from several types of vegetables
This diet is to stick to only 3 days, during which time it is usually possible to "break" of 3-4 kg of excess weight. Repeat the cleaning process of the body can be no earlier than a month.
Diet diet, option # 2
In this version of the diet you can make yourself by following the General principle: you can eat only vegetable food. First and foremost, as the name suggests, there are fruits, second place is occupied by vegetables, and the third belongs to those nuts and whole or sprouted grains. During the diet you should drink a large volume of liquid which will cleanse the body. The duration of this diet is 1-2 weeks. The average loss of weight is 0.7 kg per day.
a Cleansing fruit diet is contraindicated in people who have serious problems with the gastrointestinal tract. In order diet has benefited, it should start after consultation with doctor.
This diet is radical enough – the lack of fat and protein in the diet may cause harm. Our advice to you – despite the use of cleansing procedures, don't overdo them excessively and do not exceed the recommended periods.