Briefly about the benefits of lemon diet
how useful the lemon diet? It is based on a citrus fruit, which is, in fact, a vitamin "bomb". In addition to vitamins lemons contain organic acids, mono - and disaccharides and pectin. Present in their composition and minerals (potassium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, fluorine, boron, zinc, etc.). Lemons stimulate the metabolism, help cleanse the body of excess cholesterol, toxins, improve digestion, help to control appetite, accelerate the burning of adipose tissue.
Lemon and honey diet
In this version of the lemon diet for weight loss and for cleansing the body involves the use of honey. The duration of this method of weight loss – 2 day, the average weight loss is 1.5-2 kg. In fact, the lemon-honey diet involves fasting. During the day should drink homemade lemonade. For its preparation use 15 lemons 3 litres of spring or boiled water and 50 g of natural honey. Complete liquid diet unsweetened green tea and water without gas, and from any solid food refuse. After the diet, increase calorie intake gradually instead of snacking can drink the same lemonade.
Lemon diet miracle
Want to lose weight as quickly as possible? Note the lemon miracle diet. It is designed for 3 days, weight loss is 2-3 kg.
• Day # 1: lemon water (juice of 1 lemon on the small size and 250-500 ml of water), not very sweet fruits (1 kg) and fat-free yogurt (500 ml)
• Day # 2: 3 servings steamed with boiling water oatmeal (pripravljena each portion with lemon juice and grated Apple), low fat yogurt, lemon water
• Day # 3: lemon water and apples (fresh or baked) – 1 kg
Diet lemon juice
Diet lemon juice involves the use of large amounts of liquid. It is important to remember that at some pathologies such amounts can be dangerous. What is the diet? Daily on an empty stomach in the morning to drink lemon juice diluted with water. In order not to cause harm to the enamel, use a straw and rinse your mouth with soda solution. Throughout the day you can eat normal (overeating is still not worth it). The rate of consumption of juice on a daily basis should increase. A large amount of liquid can be divided into 2-3 portions (not to stretch the stomach wall and not to create additional burden on the excretory system). The program duration is 14 days. In addition to weight loss, it provides a cleansing effect. The performance is largely dependent on calorie intake. If you eat modestly (1300-1400 calories), you will reset over the period of 3-5 kg. If you do not abide by any restrictions you'll lose weight no more than 1-2 kg (or not lose weight at all, and just clean the body). Repeat diet can be 2 times a year.
• Day # 1: 1 Cup water + juice of the 1 St lemon
• Day # 2: 2 cups of water + the juice of 2 lemons
• Day # 3: 3 cups water + juice of 3 lemons
• Day # 4: 4 tbsp. water + juice of 4 lemons
• Day # 5: 5 cups water + juice of 5 lemons
• Day # 6: 6 cups water + juice of 6 lemons
• Day # 7: 3 liters of water + juice of 3 lemons + 1 tbsp honey (liquid you need to drink throughout the day)
• Day # 8: 6 cups water + juice of 6 lemons
• Day # 9: 5 cups water + juice of 5 lemons
• Day # 10: 4 cups water + juice of 4 lemons
• Day # 11: 3 cups water + juice of 3 lemons
• Day # 12: 2 glasses of water + the juice of 2 lemons
• Day # 13: 1 Cup water + juice of the 1 St lemon
• Day # 14: 3 liters of water + juice of 3 lemons + 1 tbsp honey (liquid you need to drink throughout the day)
Lemon diet for weight loss (in any of its variants) is contraindicated in allergies to citrus fruits, as well as in the acidity of gastric juice in peptic ulcer disease. Not worth it to start at exacerbation of chronic diseases (pancreatitis, enterocolitis, etc.).
Lemon diet is used for weight loss quite successful. Reviews say that this method of weight loss does not all equally well tolerated – abundance of acidic juice may cause a number of problems with the digestive system.