the Brazilian diet promises quick results, but to sustain it is not so simple. Hungry mode often causes breakdowns – you get the job done, just having a strong will.
Brazilian diet for 14 days
This diet is designed for 14 days, and the menu first and second week is completely identical. It is extremely important to keep drinking regime – every day we need to drink about two liters of still water. To maintain the body it is recommended to take vitamin and mineral complex.
meals should be small, eat is slowly. Listed in the products menu it is better not to replace the other and do not interchange. It is believed that the particular combination of components of the diet accelerates the metabolism and stimulates the slimming process.
Loss of weight in two weeks usually is 4-6 kg, however, all strictly individually (there may be deviations both in one and in the other direction).
Menu Brazilian diet
• Breakfast: orange, a small banana and 200 ml of freshly prepared orange juice
• Second Breakfast: toasted rye bread and 200 ml of freshly prepared orange juice
• Lunch and dinner (same menu): fish fillet, boiled – 100 g salad of leafy vegetables
• Breakfast: 200 ml freshly prepared Apple juice and soft-boiled egg
• lunch: toast rye bread and 200 ml of freshly prepared Apple juice
• Lunch: jacket potato (1-2 pieces depending on size), boiled meat low-fat varieties – 100 g and leaf lettuce
• Dinner: hard-boiled egg, salad of boiled fish filet and eggs – 200 g lettuce and 2 tbsp of green peas
• Breakfast: toast rye bread and 200 ml of skim milk
the Second Breakfast: 100 g grained curd
• Lunch: cabbage salad — 150 g, 100 g porridge of brown rice (without butter), lemon and herbs
• Dinner: boiled meat low-fat varieties — 100 g, lettuce and Apple
• Breakfast: pineapple slice, 60 g and 200 ml pineapple juice
• lunch: 200 ml pineapple juice and toasted rye bread
• lunch: a thin slice of cheese, boiled meat low-fat varieties — 100 g, and an orange
• Dinner: jacket potatoes (1-2 pieces depending on size) and a salad of grated carrots with vegetable oil or low-fat sour cream – 150 g
• Breakfast: 200 ml of mango juice
• Second Breakfast: orange and Apple (1 each)
• Dinner: boiled fish fillet — 150 g boiled carrots – 1-2 pieces.
• Dinner: serving of soup on lean meat, mushroom or fish broth with the addition of any vegetables, toast of black bread
• Breakfast: toast of black bread and 200 ml of freshly prepared Apple juice
• lunch: salad made of boiled beets (it is recommended to fill with vegetable oil) – 150 g
• lunch: a serving of soup on lean meat, mushroom or fish broth with the addition of any vegetables, toast of black bread
• Dinner: 100 g boiled mushrooms and vegetable salad
• Breakfast: bunch of grapes (small size) and a banana
• lunch: toast rye bread and 200 ml of grape juice
• Lunch: boiled meat low-fat varieties — 100 g and the same amount of cabbage salad, seasoned with lemon juice
• Dinner: portion of vegetable mushroom or fish soup, 100 g fruit salad
• 2 hours before bedtime: a small bunch of grapes or 200 ml of grape juice
Than you can Supplement the menu of the Brazilian diet for weight loss?
With a strong sense of hunger in addition to a menu can allow yourself a glass of fresh juice. Also reduce appetite allows still water – it is recommended to drink before meals or an hour after it.
the Brazilian diet it is not necessary to adhere to during the carrying a child and breastfeeding, and if you have any problems with internal organs. Before to practice the use of the above suggestions, be sure to consult your doctor.
This technique includes plenty of vegetables and fruit (hence the name). It is quite effective, but often practiced it is not the lack of the correct balance of nutrients can adversely affect health.