Indian vegetarian diet
This vegetarian diet adheres to most of the population of India. And now, based on the experience of Indians, vegetarian food is gaining more fans among Americans and Europeans. Statistics impartially argues that the example of the Indians is now more than 1 million Europeans refuse to eat meat.
Indian vegetarian diet sample menu is as follows:
Breakfast. The juice from fresh fruits or vegetables, tea (with a slice of lemon or with milk, but without sugar), cereal with Cup of skim milk.
Lunch. Cucumber salad with yogurt sauce and a few grains of sesame, a plate of rice with lentils (3 parts rice to 1 part lentils) and boiled carrots, or a plate of semolina with beans and vegetables, or serving cheese of 20% fat, and fresh fruit salad.
Dinner. Salad with soy sprouts, tomatoes and mushrooms, vegetable casserole with a slice of country bread, or two boiled in a bag eggs with spinach and a slice of toast, or soy steak with a vegetable cutlet, natural yoghurt and stewed apples.
Daily composition of products for the Indian diet:
• 2-3 fruits (raw or dried during a meal and also before and after);
• raw vegetables seasoned with a sauce based on yogurt and 20% cheese, seaweed with soybeans;
• cooked vegetables, cooked in a pressure cooker (saves vitamins and minerals), at least for lunch or dinner. Don't forget about soups — hot or cold;
• a dish of cereal. Do not overdo the finished products from cereals (bread, rice, pasta);
• 3 dairy products: low fat yogurt, natural yoghurt, cottage cheese;
• nuts (almond, hazelnut, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds).
adhere to the Indian diet can be quite long.