I know that not all love mackerel for its strong fishy smell. But I personally love this fish for its juiciness and taste. For the same fans offer the option of stuffed mackerel with partial bone removal. And add in the stuffing mix rice aquatics color Mix will add more colors to this dish.
|Cooking time 70 minutes||Number of servings 4|
1. Rice add water in the ratio 1:2,5, bring to boil, reduce the heat and cook under a cover on slow fire until tender (about 30-35 minutes).
2. While cooking the rice, mackerel washed, cleaned from the inside. Make an incision in the belly to the tail, cutting the skin on the back along the spine to remove vertebral bone and large bone. Near the tail bone, just cut. Lay the mackerel on an oiled foil and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Mushrooms wipe with a damp cloth from dirt. The mushrooms and onions finely cut and fry until cooked. Sun-dried tomatoes and finely chop. Mix mushrooms, rice and tomatoes.
4. Fish salt and pepper. Spread a few spoonfuls of the filling on the fish.
5. Tightly wrap the fish roll.
6. Cook in a preheated 190 degree oven for about 35 minutes. Fish cut into portions and serve. Pieces is better not to make too thin as the fish turns out very tender.