Based on the "Salad bar", the continuation of the recipe for "pancake Snack bar". As a rule, dessert sauces are prepared with added butter. I decided to experiment and use sunflower oil in all four sweet sauces. Now I hardly go back to butter, because the result turned out great. Sunflower oil, especially such as "Oleina", has a pungent odor and only emphasizes the flavor of the main ingredients, making it more bright and saturated. All berries and fruits, cooked in sunflower oil, gave a great flavor and maintained its brightness.
|Cooking time 120 minutes||Number of servings 10|
The ingredients for the sauce "Strawberries and cream".
1. Whisk cream to soft peaks.
2. Strawberries wash, remove the leaves from the core and cut into halves or quarters, depending on size. In a saucepan heat 2 tbsp of sunflower oil and put the strawberries, sprinkle with sugar and cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat for a few minutes.
3. Strawberries, let the juice out. Bring the strawberry mixture to a boil and reduce the heat.
4. Cook 7-8 minutes until quite thick berry weight.
5. Grind the prepared strawberries in blender until smooth sauce.
6. Strawberry sauce strain (strawberry seeds in the sauce not needed).
7. White chocolate to melt on a steam bath. We need to get the chocolate has hardened, even when it cools down after a bath, so it is necessary to add 3 tbsp of sunflower oil and carefully stir. Give chocolate to cool slightly.
8. Mix whipped cream with melted white chocolate. Will not a thick sauce, but this is just what we need, because then the sauce will thicken slightly.
9. Enter the strawberry mixture and all a good stir. Put in a jar. This sauce can stand in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 3 days. It can also be used as a cream for cakes.
The ingredients for the sauce "Citrus"
1. Tangerine peel, divided into slices, remove the white film and streaks. Thin shavings to remove the zest from the oranges and lime, squeeze juice from oranges and lime and strain.
2. Heat sunflower oil in a saucepan, add the zest and add 1 tablespoon of sugar. Cook over medium heat to peel was sacramentarians, 1-2 minutes. The aroma from cooking the zest in a sunflower oil is amazing.
3. Add in the saucepan the slices of tangerines, zasypat the remaining sugar and cook, stirring occasionally, for a few minutes. Then pour the juice from the oranges and lime and liqueur and cook on medium low heat so the liquid Uvarov 1/3. Starch diluted in 1 tbsp water and pour into sauce, stir. This sauce can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3-4 days. This sauce is also served with a cheese plate.
The ingredients for the sauce "Blueberry cheesecake"
1. Mix the sour cream with condensed milk, add the strained lemon juice and once again stir.
2. In a saucepan, heat sunflower oil and add the blueberries. Cook on medium heat until the berries burst and will not give juice. Ready to grind the berries in a blender until smooth.
3. Berries add a lot to the sour cream with condensed milk and stir.
4. This sauce can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to three days. You can also use as a cream for cakes or as individual desserts.
The ingredients for the sauce "Apple caramel"
1. Pour ¼ Cup water in a saucepan and add sugar and syrup, stir. Cook on medium-high heat, periodically tilting the skillet to the side, about 10 minutes to get the mixture the color of amber. Add the butter, cut into cubes and cream. Spoon the sour cream makes the caramel more delicate, but it is at your discretion. (When you add butter and cream mixture can sburlati, taposiris, can go a squirt, so be prepared to jump away). Stir caramel until smooth. Caramel can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to five days.
2. Apple cut into small cubes and fry in hot sunflower oil. The Apple flavor will be much more expressive.
3. Mix prepared apples with caramel.
4. Caramel with apples is in the refrigerator up to three days.
All the sweet sauces to "Pancake bar" can be cooked in advance and kept in the refrigerator.
All the sauces for pancake bars can be prepared in advance and kept in the fridge.