A vegetarian diet is often used with peanut butter (oil). This is not surprising, because this pasta is a great source of protein, fiber and antioxidants. I propose to make a vegetarian version of soft ice cream that can be used as a separate dish or as an addition to toast or pancakes. And since peanut butter is a product characterized, above all, for American cuisine, and to serve him we will be with American pancakes - pancake.
|Cooking time 30 minutes||Number of servings 4|
1. A pear (or banana) peel and seeds, cut into slices and freeze in the freezer at least a couple of hours. By the way, the cooking time is indicated excluding the freezing time.
2. While frozen pears, to bake a pancake. Beat the eggs with soda, sugar and salt.
3. Add yogurt, flour and mix well to avoid lumps. Add the oil and mix again. Let the dough stand for 5 minutes.
4. The pan well to heat. On a dry (!) pan, pour the amount of dough required for the pancake. I have great ladle from the slow cooker, the perfect size. Slightly flatten the dough with a spoon (if necessary). As soon as appeared on the surface of the bubbles, but not yet burst, flip pancake to other side and bake until Browning. As soon as the pancake starts to move freely, it is ready.
5. Get the pear and chop, puree with a blender.
6. Add peanut butter and beat again until smooth. Optionally, you can add a few drops of lemon juice and honey. But for me personally, and it was very sweet.