On the last day of Maslenitsa offer to make a miracle here. Pannekoek (Pannenkoek) is a large Dutch pancake. Originally it is made with various fillings, both sweet and savory. In this embodiment, Pannekoek, in fact, pancake cake in the oven takes the volume and shape of the basket, in which you can put any filling. Cooked very quickly, which is important, because the week all were tired from constant standing at the stove when baking pancakes. Option quick family Breakfast. The idea of a pancake from the book by Olga Baklanova "open Kitchen", filling with my variations.
|Cooking time 25 minutes||Number of servings 4|
1. In a bowl, whisk eggs with salt. Add milk and flour and again mix well until smooth.
2. The oven to heat up to 210 degrees. In a baking dish (I 22 cm) to put a tablespoon of butter and a spoonful of sunflower. Melt in the oven.
3. As soon as the butter has melted, remove the form and shake so that the oil uniformly coated the bottom and some sides of the form. Pour the pancake mixture into the oil and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. The process of turning the dough into a pancake very exciting. The oven do not open! The pancake should rise from the sides and browned on the edges.
4. While the pancake is baked, prepare the filling. Pear peel and cut into large chunks.
5. The pan portions to melt the sugar until brown. It is important the sugar not to burn through, so the caramel bitter. Add the oil, stirring constantly, and then hot (!) cream. The cream should be hot, otherwise there is a very strong boiling and can burn. Bring to the boil and cook for a few seconds when boiling caramel.
6. Add the pears and mix with caramel. Let stand for a few minutes.