Liver, stewed in sour cream
140 30 минут 3 порции
Dear cooks! First time put up the recipe so that do not swear. I never knew how to cook liver, it is always bitter and it turned out tough and tasteless. But my young man, a gourmand and lover of meat and all offal taught me this recipe. And now it can be said, the signature dish. Cook it amazingly easy, fast, and most importantly - economically, which is important.
Ingredients for Liver, stewed in sour cream
- Chicken liver - 700 g
- Onion - 3 PCs
- Sour cream - 400 g
- Vegetable oil
- Flour - 2 tbsp
- Black pepper - 1 tsp.
- Seasoning - 2 tbsp
- Salt - 1 tbsp
Step by step instruction of cooking Liver, stewed in sour cream
1. Wash and clean liver ( or chicken hearts) from the film
2. A very thin half-rings cut onions
3. Fry it in vegetable oil until Golden brown. Set aside.
4. Mix the livers and hearts with part of the seasonings - add half of pepper, 1-2 tsp. of herbs, NOT SALT! Coat the liver in flour. I prefer not to cut the liver, even if it is big.
5. Fry the liver on a fairly high heat in vegetable oil until Golden brown with 2 sides. It is important that there was a crust, but the liver inside the blood.
7. Now put the livers and hearts in the pan with fried onion, stir, sprinkle with the remaining spices, pour sour cream and simmer on low heat for another 10 minutes.