Very tasty and tender casserole!
|Cooking time 50 minutes||Number of servings 6|
1. Meat clean from the bones and finely chop.
2. Chopped onion, combine with meat. Salt.
3. Peel the potatoes. Cut into thin circles.
4. Cut tomatoes into circles, grate cheese, finely chop the greens.
5. Meat with onions sauté until tender.
6. Form grease with butter and spread layers:
2) sour Cream
3) Meat with onions
5) sour Cream
7. Put in a preheated 200C oven for 30 minutes. After sprinkle with cheese and herbs and into the oven for another 5 minutes.