Fabulously delicious, airy, light dessert with bright flavors of caramel and strawberry. Delicate meringue layered with whipped cream with caramel, strawberry pieces and strawberry sauce thick – a wonderful treat for even the most demanding guests. While preparing it is quite simple. Don't be afraid to fold in the meringue roulade, the cake retains its elasticity in the cold.
|Cooking time 60 minutes||Number of servings 10|
1. For the caramel: Pour the Cup of sugar in a saucepan with a thick bottom, add water and cook on medium heat until the mixture takes on the color of amber, about 10 minutes, periodically turning the pan to the side.
2. Add to the oil. The mixture will start to bubble and sizzle.
3. Pour the cream, all carefully stir with a whisk until smooth and remove from heat. Will not very thick mass of color toffee. When the caramel has cooled, it will thicken considerably.
4. For the strawberry sauce: 2/3 strawberries grind in a blender until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve, leaving the seeds. Put in a saucepan, add the liqueur and sugar and cook over medium heat 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Starch dissolve in a little water and pour into strawberry sauce. Stir, add cold butter and cook, stirring occasionally, until complete dissolution of oil. Turn off the heat, cool for 3 minutes and pour in 2 beaten egg yolks. Immediately a good whisk. Put into the refrigerator for 30 minutes so that the sauce thickens. The remaining third of the strawberries and finely chop.
5. For the meringue: mix the cornstarch, vanilla and vinegar until smooth.
6. Proteins vzbit in a cool foam, gradually add sugar, continuing to whisk, and pour in the starch mixture.
7. Pistachio peel and chop.
8. The beaten egg whites to put in laid the parchment form, measuring about 37 by 27 cm to smooth the surface and sprinkle with pistachios.
9. Bake at 140C for 30 minutes.
10. Cover a large Board with parchment paper. Put a Board (with parchment paper down) on top of the baking sheet with the meringue and flip over. Remove the paper in which it was baked meringue, and allow the cake to cool completely. It will retain its elasticity even in the cold.
11. Whip the cream in a cool foam and add the caramel.