Chocolate pecan pie with cottage cheese cream
251 55 минут 6 порции
A cake I bake at night and in the morning enjoy a delicious Breakfast.
for 8th of March
Ingredients for Chocolate pecan pie with cottage cheese cream
- Chicken egg - 3 PCs
- Sugar - 100 g
- Vegetable oil - 50 ml
- Flour - 150 g
- Leavening agent - 10 g
- Vanilla - 1 cat.
- Cognac - 2 tbsp
- Nuts - 100 g
- Cocoa powder - 4 tbsp
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Curd - 300 g
- Powdered sugar - 50 g
- Pudding vanilla - 15 g
- Cherry - 150 g
Step by step instruction of cooking Chocolate pecan pie with cottage cheese cream
Prepare the cream:
Cheese punching blender or RUB through a sieve, add the egg, powdered sugar, vanilla pudding.
All mix well
- Beat eggs with sugar in a lush foam, add the cognac. Beat.
- Add the vegetable oil. Beat again.
In a separate container mix flour, baking powder, vanilla, cocoa. All mix well, sift. Add the crushed nuts.
- Mix egg mixture and flour gently with a spatula
- Square of 26x26 cm, cover baking paper, greased with vegetable oil, if paper without impregnation
- Pour into prepared pan with chocolate batter.
Cream, chocolate dough on top of the base, draw a grid or any other pattern. I painted with the help of culinary syringe.
Put in a preheated to 180*oven for 35 min. Readiness of chocolate cake check wooden stick. If it comes out clean the cake is ready.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar, decorate with canned cherries and mint leaves.