Pineapple stuffed with shrimp and rice
167 60 минут 4 порции
Very aromatic and easy and a beautiful dish of Singaporean and Indonesian dishes. Sauce "Ketchap manis" you can buy in some specialty stores, but you can prepare yourself by filling your home a wonderful exotic fragrance. In fact, it is a sweet soy sauce with spices. It is very well suited to roasted rice and fish dishes.
Ingredients for Pineapple stuffed with shrimp and rice
- Pineapple - 1 piece
- Shrimp - 400 g
- Figure - 150 g
- Chili - 1 piece
- Garlic - 3 tooth.
- Green onions - 1 Puig.
- Lime - 1 piece
- Peanuts - 50 g
- Vegetable oil
- Sauce - 2 tbsp
- Curry - 2 tsp.
- Peppers red hot chilli
- Soy sauce - 1/2 stack.
- Molasses - 3 tbsp.
- Sugar - 3 tbsp.
- Anis - 2 PCs
- Chili - 1/2 PCs
- Garlic - 1 tooth.
- Ginger - 5 g
Step by step instruction of cooking Pineapple stuffed with shrimp and rice
1. For the sauce "Ketjap manis" - finely chop chilli, garlic and ginger and put in small bowl with a heavy bottom, pour the soy sauce, molasses (or honey), add sugar and add anise.
2. Stir, bring to a boil and cook until thick. The cooled sauce will become even thicker. If necessary, you can add a spoonful of water.
3. Pour the rice with cold water and leave for an hour.
4. Drain the water, heat the pan a little oil, add 1 tsp curry and add rice. All good stir so that the rice is covered with butter and curry powder. Pour 300 ml of boiling water, add salt, bring to boil and remove the heat to low. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the rice cool down.
5. Clean the ginger, garlic and Chile. Ginger and chili finely chopped. Garlic cut into thin slices. Green onions chopped. Peel shrimps, remove the heads and dorsal vein.
6. Pineapple cut lengthwise with the leaves. The flesh is cut into squares, not cutting through to the very end, to get it and cut into small pieces.
7. Coat the inside of both halves of the pineapple with butter and put the slice down on a baking sheet. Bake at 180C for 15 minutes. Become caramelizing the pineapple a bit.
8. Heat in a wok the oil and quickly fry the garlic, Chile, peanuts and 2/3 of the onions, stirring constantly. Add 1 tsp of curry powder and cook 30 seconds. Add pineapple slices and cook over high heat, помешивая3 4 minutes. Add the shrimp, 2 tbsp sauce "Ketchap manis" and fish sauce. Fry until cooked shrimp. Remove from heat, add lime juice, add red pepper, rice and stir. Add salt to taste.