Very useful and low-calorie dish, full of vitamins, flavors and fragrances, energize you and give you strength. This modern version of a classic French dish which takes its name from a shallow refractory shape in which it was cooked - Tian. It can be assembled a few hours before cooking.
|Cooking time 90 minutes||Number of servings 6|
1. Chickpeas add water.
2. Leave to swell for the night.
3. Boil until tender and drain the water.
4. Onion, 400 g of tomatoes and finely chop the garlic. Pepper cut into small cubes and eggplant – medium. Coriander crushed in a mortar into powder.
5. Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and saute the onion until transparent. Add coriander and herbes de Provence. Add the pepper and simmer for another 5 minutes. Add eggplant, add salt and pepper, stir and cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Then add the garlic, stir, and heat for a few minutes and add chopped tomatoes. Tomato paste to dissolve ½ cups of water and pour into vegetable mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes and add the peas, chickpeas.
6. Spread vegetable mixture in refractory form. Zucchini and remaining tomatoes cut into thin slices and put on top of mixture. All this can be done two hours before baking, but no more, and the tomatoes will give the juice. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and bake at 200C for 15 minutes, then sprinkle with grated Parmesan and bake another 10 minutes.