Meatless cabbage rolls with NAPA cabbage
203 60 минут 4 порции
Ingredients for Meatless cabbage rolls with NAPA cabbage
Step by step instruction of cooking Meatless cabbage rolls with NAPA cabbage
1. I chose medium cabbage, dismantled it on the leaves. What is a big plus - it is very easy to disassemble, in contrast to the white. Leaves for a few minutes was sent to the boiling water. This time for the delicate leaf is enough.
3. Mix rice, mushrooms, add soy sauce, Kikkoman 1 tbsp, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread the filling on the leaves, wrap. I have not wrapped the envelopes, and just tube.
5. For filling saute 1 onion, green onion, parsley, 1 tsp tomato paste, 1 tsp of Kikkoman sauce. Add 1 Cup water, salt.
6. Put in a hot oven on a baking sheet, pour filling. Waiting for 30 minutes. Take out, sprinkle with fresh dill, and you can eat.