Chicken brochettes with green couscous
88 90 минут 6 порции
The marinade of yogurt and spices makes the chicken breast very juicy and tender. Along with fragrant couscous with herbs and spicy chutney of cilantro, the food is amazingly delicious.
Ingredients for Chicken brochettes with green couscous
- Chicken breast - 4 PCs
- Bay leaf - 20 PCs
- Red onion - 2 PCs
- Pepper - 3 PCs
- Vegetable oil
- Garlic - 3 tooth.
- Ginger - 5 g
- Chili - 2 PCs
- Turmeric - 1 tsp.
- Yogurt - 200 ml
- Couscous - 200 g
- Broth - 350 ml
- Green onions - 1 Puig.
- Arugula - 50 g
- Cilantro - 1 Puig.
- Chili - 1 piece
- Garlic - 1 tooth.
- Yogurt - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp.
- Lime - 1 piece
- Black pepper
Step by step instruction of cooking Chicken brochettes with green couscous
1. Prepare marinade: in a mortar grind the garlic with a small amount of salt into a puree. Finely chop ginger, chilies, coriander and add to the garlic puree along with turmeric and freshly ground black pepper and mash these all good. Spread the mixture into the yogurt and stir. Chicken cut into large cubes and add marinade. Put into the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
2. For chutney cilantro just mix all the ingredients in a blender and remove the sauce in the fridge for a few hours to steep.
3. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes before cooking barbecue, so they do not burn. Onion cut into large pieces and peel back the layers. Pepper cut in large pieces. Bay leaves cut in half.
4. Preheat the grill to maximum temperature. Skewers wipe with a cloth and put on them, alternating, Bay leaf, chicken, onion and pepper. To coat the vegetables with vegetable oil.
5. Salt and pepper the kebabs, put on with foil baking sheet and place under the grill for a distance of approximately 10 cm If your oven does not have a function grill, simply cook the kebabs on the maximum temperature. Bake for 10 minutes, to get, brush with remaining marinade, flip and bake another 10 minutes.
6. While preparing chicken, chopped green onion, arugula and cilantro. Squeeze the juice from the lime.
7. Bring the broth to a boil and pour it over the couscous, cover and leave for 5 minutes. Then "fluff" it with a fork, add salt, pepper, chopped herbs and pour in the lime juice.