Salad "Slipper for Cinderella"
271 60 минут 6 порции
Delicious nutritious intriguing. This fabulous salad will make a splash at any holiday table
Ingredients for Salad "Slipper for Cinderella"
- Mushrooms - 100 g
- Cucumber - 100 g
- Beets - 300 g
- Cheese - 200 g
- Beans - 100 g
- Walnuts - 100 g
- Sour cream - 300 g
- Crackers - 100 g
- Mustard - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric - 0.5 tsp.
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Allspice - 0.5 tsp.
- Garlic - 3 PCs
Step by step instruction of cooking Salad "Slipper for Cinderella"
Podgotovit all products:
1. Soak the beans for hours and boil according to instructorii
2. Fried mushrooms or, if dried, soak for several hours in water or milk. Add salt and bring to a boil. Ostudite and squeeze, cut
3. Boil beets, RUB on a coarse grater, squeeze the juice (in individual cups)
4. On a fine grater cheese.
5. Cut pickles
6. Dry in the oven walnuts and chop.
7. The decor can be dry shredded on a coarse grater beets in the oven
To prepare the filling:
Mix the sour cream with gorchichny powder, pepper and salt. Divide the sauce into 4 equal parts.
1 part sauce to mix with turmeric,
1 part beet juice, to obtain a delicate beet-pink
2 pieces with crushed garlic and ground pepper
1. Fill grated beetroot with half the garlic sauce, and stir everything well with beans
The edge of the plate cover with cling film and put the beet mixture into centre, spreading along the plate with a spade on film
Place a layer of grated cheese, the edges of the cling film to seal the salad and give a "cushion" the desired shape. Grease pink sauce
Mix beans, mushrooms, cucumbers, walnuts and cheese.
Tuck in garlic sauce.
Put in the center of the pillow and to form a "slipper". You can sprinkle (pressing) finely grated cheese (to give the basis of homogeneous color). Cover orange sauce. And engaged in the most pleasant of turning an ordinary salad into something fabulous and intriguing!
Decorate the Shoe with small pearls of white beans.
On the pillow lay the beads, the parts of the decorate beet petals.
Before serving, fill in the "Shoe" crackers.