Amazingly gentle quiche, which is perfect for a festive Lenten table.
|Cooking time 60 minutes||Number of servings 6|
1. Sift the flour and baking powder.
2. Add tomato juice, vegetable oil, salt. Knead the dough. I make in the bread maker. The dough turns out very tender and beautiful colors.
4. In a bowl pour cereal
5. Nuts grind (I did with a rolling pin, a blender), to add to the cereal.
6. Fried cabbage to put in nuts, cereal, add the herbs, salt, pepper, soy sauce, kikkoman
7. Baking sheet sprinkle with flour, put the dough, sprinkle the filling.
8. Bake in the oven at 180C, 30 minutes.
9. The finished quiche sprinkle with fresh herbs
Serve hot, but good and cold.