Lobiani is a popular dish in Georgian cuisine. The filling is made from beans, this time I did with wave. Mash contains up to 24 % protein, so it is simply irreplaceable for vegetarians and people who keep post. A good dish that can be served hot and cold to take to work. With the filling also you can experiment, add to the beans grated cheese or minced meat.
|Cooking time 60 минут||Number of servings 4|
1. Mash washed, put to boil in salted water until fully cooked.
2. Cut onion finely and fry. Garlic squeeze through the frog, dill finely chop.
3. Ready mash grind
4. For the dough, mix the yogurt, sour cream, egg. Add salt, 1 tsp yeast, flour. Knead, let stand for 15-20 minutes. I did the dough in the bread maker.
5. Mash, mix with onions, dill and herbs.
6. Divide the dough into equal portions, put the filling.
7. To seal the edges as in the photo, gently roll out with a rolling pin.
8. Bake on a dry pan from both sides. Ready put on the plate until hot and grease with butter.
9. Delicious lobiani hot with cold yogurt!