Very delicious and healthy dumplings in a sweet milk sauce – a great way to feed vitamins to your child. This dish will please both adults. Treat the body with useful products after a long winter.
|Cooking time 60 minutes||Number of servings 4|
1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan.
2. Cut onion finely and saute in sunflower oil until soft, add to the onions washed and dried the spinach and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 7-10 minutes.
3. The spinach should be soft and greatly reduced in volume.
4. Mix cottage cheese, spinach, lightly beaten egg, 3 tbsp flour, 2 tbsp of Parmesan, add salt and pepper.
5. Form small oval dumplings and boil them in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes.
6. To get out of the water when they emerge.
7. Nutmeg RUB. It only takes a small pinch.
8. Heat remaining 2 tbsp oil, add 2 tbsp flour and fry it for 1 minute, pour in the milk, add the salt, pepper and grated nutmeg. Cook until a thick sauce, 5 to 6 minutes. If the sauce has lumps, strain through a fine sieve.
9. Put dumplings in baking pan, pour milk sauce and sprinkle with mixture of bread crumbs and the remaining Parmesan.