Truffles of dark chocolate with lime and honey
133 - -
Yes, you read that right, the truffles are combined with lime and honey. Amazing combination, isn't it? But the result is worth it. Light acidity, faint taste of honey... It's a good addition to a festive or romantic dinner... besides, it's not as difficult as it seems. The Pierre Herme's Recipe.
Ingredients for Truffles of dark chocolate with lime and honey
- Butter - 95 g
- Dark chocolate - 440 g
- Cream - 325 ml
- Honey - 50 g
- The lime zest - 1 piece
- Lime - 50 ml
- Lime - 1/2 PCs
- Cocoa powder - 60 g
- Powdered sugar - 60 g
Step by step instruction of cooking Truffles of dark chocolate with lime and honey
5. In a small saucepan, mix honey with lime juice, set on fire, just heated. Do not boil.
6. Half mixture of cream and lime carefully added to the chocolate
7. Interfere with, then enter the remaining portion and stir with a silicone spatula or wooden spoon until smooth. Add the honey and lime juice.
8. So it should look like
9. Once the ganache is smooth, slowly add to the soft butter, cut into small cubes. Carefully stir. All actions with the blend of chocolate, butter, etc. are made ONLY by hand, no mixers cannot be used. Now put this mixture in the fridge "pozatti" for about 30 minutes. Everyone looks at their refrigerator. The consistency of the ganache should be such that it could be put in a cooking bag or syringe and squeeze the parchment, because the ganache melts.
10. Take out the ganache, gently stir it with a spatula. Put in cooking bag and press out little roses. I last used a conventional plastic bag with an attachment for a cooking syringe, because my broke. Put in the fridge to "settle" is not less than a few hours. I usually put on the night.
11. Now the last - sprinkles. Get our truffles from the fridge (easier to remove stuff at 10, because they has thawed at room temperature). Coat each travelink in cocoa lemon-sugar mixture. In principle, they are ready to use. But I take a fine sieve and put each piece in order to shake off excess grit. And everything, in General. Now the truffles can be eaten. Stand they have in the fridge, because at room temperature will just be very soft and will disappear the beauty of the cold melting candy in your mouth ))). Bon appetit!
3. Finely grate the lime
4. Bring the cream to a boil, pour directly into the cream of lime. Stir, remove from heat, cover and allow to infuse for 10 minutes. Then again put it on the stove, bring to a boil, remove from heat. Set aside.