Crumble chicken in Apple
154 45 минут 3 порции
The combination of birds and apples has long been a familiar and classic. I propose a slightly different variation of this combination, when apples play a major role in the dish.
Ingredients for Crumble chicken in Apple
- Apple - 3 PCs
- Chicken fillet - 150 g
- Prunes - 6 PCs
- The Apium graveolens Dulce - 1 piece
- Onion - 1 piece
- Oat flakes - 50 g
- Sunflower oil - 5 tbsp
Step by step instruction of cooking Crumble chicken in Apple
1. Onions clear and finely chop. Fry the onion in two spoons of oil for a couple minutes.
2. Celery cut into small dice. Add to the onions and fry for a couple of minutes.
3. Fillet wash, dry paper towel. Cut the fillet small cubes. Add the fillets to the vegetables, salt to taste, add the coriander and cook about 10 minutes over medium heat.
4. Prunes wash, cut. If the prunes are dry and hard, it should be soaked in hot water for a few minutes. Add the prunes to the chicken, stir and remove from heat.
5. Apples wash, dry. With apples cut off the lid and carefully, using a knife and spoon, scoop out the flesh, leaving a wall thickness of about 1-1,5 see If the apples are very sweet, you can pre-spray them from the inside with lemon juice, but it is a matter of taste. Fill apples with the stuffing, leaving the top place for cereal.
6. Oatmeal mix with three spoons of oil. You may need a little more or a little less oil. Mix well, as if rubbing the flakes with the oil. Cereals should be well impregnated with oil, but be crumbly.
7. Spread the cereal on the apples in the form of a cap. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 25 minutes until soft apples. Flakes should be slightly Golden and crispy.