Muffins with lentils and dried fruit
145 60 минут 12 порции
Usually we used to cook with lentils soups and main dishes. Today I propose to try muffins with yellow lentils.
for Valentine's Day
Ingredients for Muffins with lentils and dried fruit
- Lentils - 0,5 stack.
- Chicken egg - 3 PCs
- Sugar - 1 Cup.
- Ryazhenka - 0,5 stack.
- Margarine - 70 g
- Leavening agent - 12 g
- Prunes - 100 g
- Dried apricots - 100 g
- Flour - 3 stack.
Step by step instruction of cooking Muffins with lentils and dried fruit
1. Yellow lentils cooked
2. When ready, crush into a puree.
3. Beat eggs with sugar, add soft margarine, saffron, vanilla
4. Pour fermented baked milk, flour with baking powder and dried fruit. I made with dried apricots, prunes and a few slices of lemon.
The dough will be like thick cream.
5. Spread out in a form with this amount of dough turned out 12 pieces.
6. Bake at 180C, about 25 minutes.
7. Ready to sprinkle powder.
In the context of