Potato roll "Person"
89 60 минут 4 порции
Ingredients for Potato roll "Person"
- Potatoes - 3 PCs
- Beans - 100 g
- Lentils - 100 g
- Eggplant - 2 PCs
- Mushrooms - 200 g
- Potato starch - 1 tbsp
- Sour cream - 2 tbsp
- Onion - 1 piece
- Flax seeds
- Vegetable oil
Step by step instruction of cooking Potato roll "Person"
1. Beans to boil until cooked.
2. The lentils boil until tender
3. Boil potatoes in their skins
4. Peel the potatoes and pass through a meat grinder together with the beans and lentils, season with salt, add 1 tbsp corn starch. Hands knead the dough, lay it on parchment moistened with vegetable oil.
The dough is very soft and gentle, very easy to work with.
5. Eggplant (I used frozen) cut into cubes, fry in vegetable oil, salt. Then mince
6. Mushrooms finely chop the onion and fry. On our roll to spread the eggplants on top of the mushrooms and herbs (dill).
7. Using the parchment to carefully roll it up.
8. From above to grease with sour cream sprinkle with flax seeds. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
Decorate with greens (I used a mixture of dill and Basil)
In the context of.