Japanese fried dumplings "Gheza"
219 60 минут 6 порции
If you love dumplings and Asian food, then this recipe is for you. Options Gyasi there are many. It is a popular snack in many Asian countries. It's made with chicken, shrimp, fish or mixed meat and fish, add a variety of spices, suscipiat different. From our ravioli gheza different composition of spices in the stuffing and method of cooking.
Ingredients for Japanese fried dumplings "Gheza"
- Flour - 300 g
- Water - 250 ml
- Minced meat - 200 g
- Carrots - 2 PCs
- Garlic - 3 tooth.
- Chili - 2 PCs
- Green onions - 1 Puig.
- Cilantro - 1 Puig.
- Ginger - 5 g
- Soy sauce - 3 tbsp.
- Oyster sauce - 1 tbsp
- Sherry - 1 tbsp
- Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce - 4 tbsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp.
- Sesame oil - 1/4 tsp
- Sesame - 1 tsp.
Step by step instruction of cooking Japanese fried dumplings "Gheza"
1. Pour the flour into a large bowl and pour the boiling water. Stir all with a fork, put on a work surface and knead the dough to make it smooth and elastic. It will take about five minutes. Put the dough on a floured work surface or Board, cover with a towel and leave to rest for half an hour.
2. The dough thinly roll out and cut circles as regular dumplings.
3. Carrots, onions, cilantro, garlic, ginger and chili very finely chopped.
4. Mix all the ingredients of the filling and carefully knead the meat. Salt is not necessary, it replaces soy sauce. In addition, Gyasi sauces are quite salty.
5. Put 2/3 teaspoon of filling onto the circle of dough and seal edges to make a Crescent shape. Raw Gyuto like regular dumplings you can freeze and defrost to put on a night in the fridge before serving.
6. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan with a thick bottom over medium heat. Dip one side of the ravioli in the flour (this makes them crisper). Put half of the ravioli into the hot oil and fry 2 minutes until Golden brown. Flip to the other side, to warm up for 1 minute, pour a glass of water, so that it was only at the bottom of the wok, not capping Gyuto, and immediately close the lid. Cook another minute or two and transfer to a plate.
7. If you make a large number Gyasi, put the finished dumplings on a baking sheet, padded parchment paper before serving quickly heat in a hot oven.