Cream soup of lentils with stewed tomatoes
136 60 минут 6 порции
Cream soup of lentils with stewed tomatoes and fried mozzarella sticks. Very tasty and healthy soup that will warm you up in the first really cool days of spring, and replenish your body with vitamins.
Ingredients for Cream soup of lentils with stewed tomatoes
- Broth - 1 l
- Lentils - 400 g
- Carrots - 2 PCs
- Onion - 1 piece
- Leek - 1 piece
- Cherry tomatoes - 250 g
- Bread - 2 lost.
- Olive oil
- Spices - 1 tsp.
- Puff pastry - 250 g
- Yolk egg - 1 piece
- Paprika sweet - 1 tsp.
- Parmesan - 70 g
Step by step instruction of cooking Cream soup of lentils with stewed tomatoes
1. Tomatoes out onto a baking tray lined with foil and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with a mixture of Provencal herbs and put into oven preheated to 100C for 3 hours.
2. Green lentils boil until soft. Black bread dry in the oven or in the toaster, chop into crumbs in a blender or grate. Mix with the boiled lentils and salt.
3. Carrots, onions and leek and finely chop.
4. Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a deep frying pan and saute the onions until transparent. Add the carrots and leeks, salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are soft.
5. Add yellow lentils, stir and cook 3 minutes.
6. Pour in the stock, cover and cook until soft lentils.
7. Season with salt and pepper and blend the soup.
8. Puff pastry roll out into a rectangle 15 x 40 cm, sprinkle with paprika and grated Parmesan, fold in half lengthwise, squeeze the layers together, brush the top with egg yolk and cut into strips. Roll each strip, as shown in the pictures, place them on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 200C for 8-10 minutes. (If the dough was frozen, it is possible that cooking time will be longer).
9. You can prepare these puff-cheese twists for a party as appetizers. These can be baked three days before serving and store in an airtight container at room temperature. Just before serving put them in the oven, preheated to 200 C for 3 minutes so they were crispy.
10. Tomatoes ready to remove from the oven and to try at spices.