A real Pasta Bolognese
95 120 минут 4 порции
Bolognese Pasta, real Pasta Bolognese. I did not transfer the name because each country has its own version of pasta with meat, its not afraid of the word, perversion, that unique delicious Italian food, who are opening the way to the heart and stomach of even the most staunch vegetarian and advocate of healthy eating, which, I say, are. And, fully aware that the dish is contrary to all my notions of healthy and useful food, still can't take a sometimes drunk, and the feast, having prepared a pasta Bolognese, just the way it is done in Italy. Of course, for the sake of, say, Greek makaronia IU Kim — the Greeks perversion of this wonderful food, and especially pasta, I would not betray their beliefs about healthy eating — the taste is not worth it! So the real pasta Bolognese in Italian. Vegetarians and supporters of a separate food I advise you not to try — it will be difficult for them then to stay. The main principles of the preparation 1. there must be a beef and pork ( beef should be the main, the pork should attestati its taste) 2. you must have both the minced and the pieces of ham or raw sausage As this is how you will combine it - it's your choice.
for New Yearfor Easterfor 8th of Marchfor birthdayfor Christmasfor 23rd of Februaryfor Valentine's Day
Ingredients for A real Pasta Bolognese
- Pasta - 500 g
- Minced meat - 300-500 g
- Pork - 150-200 g
- Onion - 1 piece
- Carrots - 1 piece
- Celery root - 1 piece
- Butter - 50 g
- Olive oil - 50 g
- Dry red wine - 1/2 stack.
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp
- Bay leaf - 1 piece
Step by step instruction of cooking A real Pasta Bolognese
1. Finely chop, chop in the mixer or grate the onions, celery and carrots.
2. Cook in boiling water with 1 tbsp. of salt to the pasta.
Boil 1 liter beef bouillon ( or who can, from real meat).
3. Melt the butter and fry raw sausages or pieces of chicken
4. In another pan (pan, wok) to fry and stew meat
To pojarevska sausages or pieces of chicken add the onion-carrot-celery. fry and saute together, stirring occasionally.
5. Combine ground beef and sausage (the leg quarter) with vegetables, pour a little red wine. saute, stirring, until the wine evaporates.
6. Add the tomato paste and Bay leaf and stir well.
7. Pour the cooked broth, reduce heat, simmer under the lid.
The classic recipe instructs to put out 3 (!) hours, adding nemnogo milk, when water becomes scarce. But in our fast time stew, of course, until tender - 1 hour and a half tops.
8. Finished meat sauce to pour into the pan, where he faces strained macaroni (and not Vice versa, accentuates the classic recipe, although in countless Italian pasta they are usually added it to the pan with the sauce), that is, the sauce should get into the chilled pan at the end - obviously, it is necessary to taste.