Meatballs with pork and mushroom filling
62 50 минут 4 порции
Regular meatballs with a surprise inside until they're hot in the melted Suluguni. All in a mushroom gravy.
Ingredients for Meatballs with pork and mushroom filling
- Minced chicken - 400 g
- Figure - 100 g
- Mushrooms - 150 g
- Onion - 1 piece
- Sour cream - 4 tbsp
- Suluguni cheese
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Vegetable oil
Step by step instruction of cooking Meatballs with pork and mushroom filling
1. Boil the rice until tender, combine with meat, add egg, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Suluguni cheese cut into pieces
3. To form meatballs, and inside to put a piece of pork.
4. For filling fry the mushrooms with onions, pour sour cream, add the greens.
5. Pour the meatballs mushroom gravy, put it in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve hot, while the pork inside is melted.