90 45 минут 4 порции
Risotto Primavera – creamy tender rice with vegetables and Parmesan cheese. At the end of the recipe link to the article about risotto and rules of its preparation.
Ingredients for Risotto "Spring"
- Shallots - 4 PCs
- Green onions - 3 PCs
- Garlic - 1 tooth.
- Asparagus - 350 g
- Green beans - 200 g
- Broth - 1.3 l
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Butter - 90 g
- Figure - 350 g
- Dry white wine - 100 ml
- Green peas - 150 g
- Parmesan - 100 g
Step by step instruction of cooking Risotto "Spring"
Ingredients. Rice for risotto rinse or wash off the starch, and it will not turn out creamy.
1. To chop the shallot, green onion and garlic as small as possible. From green beans to cut the spine and each cut into 2 or 3 pieces depending on the length. The asparagus break off tough ends and cut diagonally into two parts. Grate the cheese on a small grater.
2. Heat the olive oil and half the butter in a frying pan with a thick bottom. Put the shallots and green onions and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Add rice, mix everything and heat it, so the rice is very hot, but not changed color.
4. Pour in the wine and cook another minute until all the wine has evaporated.
5. Throw in the asparagus broth and beans, cook for 4 minutes and spread with a slotted spoon to a plate.
6. Put the timer at 20 minutes (the rice absorbs the broth 18-20 minutes). Add half a ladle of hot broth to the rice and cook, stirring constantly, until fully absorbed broth in the rice. Add the ladle of broth once the rice will absorb the previously added liquid. (If you add too much broth at one time, rice will have a creamy consistency as it should).