Yogurt pie with raspberry glaze
70 - -
This fruit icing will decorate any, even the most simple cake and diversifies its taste. The fruit for the glaze, you can take any.
Ingredients for Yogurt pie with raspberry glaze
- Flour - 3 stack.
- Sugar - 2 stack.
- Yogurt - 2 stack.
- Chicken egg - 3 PCs
- Soda - 12 tsp.
- Juice - 200 ml
- Sugar - 12 stack.
- Semolina - 1 tbsp
Step by step instruction of cooking Yogurt pie with raspberry glaze
1. In a Cup mix the sugar, flour and soda. In a separate bowl, stir the eggs with a fork and add to dry ingredients. Start to mix.
2. Add the yogurt and stir until smooth.
3. Put the dough in shape with a diameter of 20 cm Bake in a preheated 180C oven for about 50 minutes to dry kindling. While baked pie to make the frosting. Raspberry squeeze the juice.
4. In the ladle, mix the juice and sugar, bring to boil, when the sugar has dissolved add the semolina and cook for 3-5 minutes until thick.
5. Ready pie cool slightly and pour over the glaze. Let the glaze was more dense and not dripping with pie, hot cake in the shape pour glaze and put back in the oven for 5-7 minutes.