The Petit fours
0.6k - -
Pituri is assorted different small cookies, or cakes that are often prepared from the same dough, but different in design and additives. Most Petit fours are preparing of biscuit and pastry, filling different fillings and decorated with cream or frosting. These mini-meals designed just for one bite. I suggest the Petit fours with apricots and poppy seeds. A recipe from a magazine Bread Salt. Of this amount, the test I got 25. But I had the middle of the form. If you take small. that's about 35 pieces.
Ingredients for The Petit fours
- Butter - 170 g
- Sugar - 300 g
- Chicken egg - 4 PCs
- Flour - 180 g
- Mac - 30 g
- Lemon peel - 1 tsp.
- Pectin - 2 g
- Sugar - 50 g
- Butter - 110 g
- Milk - 50 g
- Glucose - 50 g
- Mac - 100 g
- Jam apricot - 400 g
Step by step instruction of cooking The Petit fours
1. Preheat the oven to 170S. For nougatine mix pectin with sugar. I pectin is not added. In the ladle to combine the sugar, butter, milk and glucose. Cook over medium heat until 110C.
2. Then add the poppy seeds and mix well.
3. Spread the hot mixture on a silicone Mat, I laid out on the parchment, flatten with a spatula a thin layer. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Then remove from the oven and warm slice as your heart desires. I chilled and just broke into pieces.
4. Biscuit butter room temperature vzbit with sugar in a magnificent mass. Proteins separated from the yolks.
5. To the butter mix add the zest and yolks and whisk.
6. Sift the flour and add to batter, mix well. Then add poppy seeds, mix well.
7. Proteins vzbit in a solid foam, in three steps to enter proteins in the dough.
8. Put the dough into molds, filling them half full. Bake biscuits for 20 minutes at 180C.
9. The finished biscuits out of the forms, cool.
10. On top lay a little apricot jam and decorate with a slice nougatine.