Sorbet, sea buckthorn, cherries and wine
88 30 минут 8 порции
Sorbet — a frozen dessert made from sugar syrup and fruit juice or puree. It is also possible the use of alcoholic beverages: champagne, wine, brandy.
for New Yearfor 8th of Marchfor birthdayfor 23rd of Februaryfor Valentine's Day
Ingredients for Sorbet, sea buckthorn, cherries and wine
- Wine white sweet - 250 ml
- Powdered sugar - 200 g
- Glucose - 50 ml
- Sea buckthorn - 250 g
- Cherry - 250 g
Step by step instruction of cooking Sorbet, sea buckthorn, cherries and wine
I cooked half of the recipe.
1. Cherry and sea-buckthorn preroute in a blender
2. and wipe through a sieve.
3. 250 ml of water bring to a boil, add the wine,
4. icing sugar, glucose. Cool.
5. Add the fruit puree, mix and refrigerate in the freezer for 2 hours.
6. Then whisk the fruit purée in a blender until smooth.
7. Pour the sorbet in the freezer and cool until the porous consistency.
Sorbet is ready! Bon appetit!